Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 23 January 2014
I had been looking for a minnie mouse scooter for my granddaughter but nothing really caught my eye. I then saw this one and knew that this was the one i wanted,so i ordered it.It arrived quite fast and was well packaged.The scooter was very easy to put together and looked really nice when completed. My granddaughter loved it when she saw it,and played on it all day. I would deffinately recommend this scooter. Good value for money and very sturdy.
on 11 January 2015
Very reasonable price and easy to put together. It works well.
on 27 August 2014
Had to return this item as when the box was opened there was no front wheel and two handlebars. As my granddaughter,s birthday was 2 days later my daughter had to go and buy another locally.
on 4 November 2015
Shocking fell over the first time my daughter had a go and it snapped in few places and is now unusable!
on 30 May 2015
Adored by my 3 year old Gt granddaughter so that is all that needs to be said.
on 18 September 2015
Granddaughter has enjoyed scooting in the garden.
on 8 July 2015