on 6 January 2014
The glasses are lovely and not to big, they look great on, love the sparkle at the sides. Would recomend them well worth the money and more.
on 4 June 2013
the shape fits perfect to my face and they are dark enought so my eye dont water on then sun! They look very stylish and girly! Delivery wasnt to quick but it was worth waiting a little! :-)
on 9 September 2014
Love these; needed some sunglasses to protect my eyes from UV light and these will do the job nicely. Perfect fit for me and not too dark for driving in either. Feel nice and sturdy so hope they will last a while.
Shame there was no case. Finding one for them will be difficult as they are rather large.
on 3 April 2014
These sunglasses look good and fit extremely well.
The large arm at the side helps protect eyes from wind and sun.
Product arrived well before e.a.d.
Would definately recommend these glasses.
on 24 June 2014
Bit too big for my small head, but other then that it's a nice posh glass :) Good for everyday wear...
on 1 January 2013
Just what I have been looking for just a shame that they did not come in a case to protect them
on 9 August 2015
Nice sunglasses with just a bit of bling and at a very affordable price. Only issue they feel tight if worn all day but that's probably because I have quite a big head. Need to figure out how to widen them without breaking them and then they'd be perfect.
on 26 June 2015
Delivery was quick and I love them very pleased.
on 25 September 2014
excellent service. perfect fit
on 29 April 2015
it is brilliant, suits me well