Size: Bundles|Colour Name: ZG-636 Head+Chest+Wrist+Handlebar+Cup+Float|Change

on 27 February 2016
This is a really good set, high quality and a variety of accessories.

I recently reviewed the Zooki 40in one set, which contained a lot more accessories for the same price. This Deyard set however topped it with brilliant quality. Over the 2 sets I would purchase this one as its better to have good strong mounts that are reliable than cheap ones that are difficult to use and break easy.

The kit came packaged in a clear plastic bag, the main contents was the selfie stick, chest harness, head strap and wrist strap. There was also varies other small mounts /screws etc.

For me the best thing was the selfie stick, compared to previous ones I've had I was really impressed with this one. It's looks so smart in black, with s nice soft foam handle. It's made from strong lightweight metal and has a good quality feel to it. It has 3 clamps along the pole which allow you to extend it to your desired length. Fully extended it feels sturdy and safe. There is small mirror at the end which is brilliant as with a go pro you can see the photo your taking from the front, however this gives you a rough idea where your pointing it. The attachment at the top is a screw, however included is a go pro mount and the standard selfie stick Spring mount so you can attach other devices such as phones. I think this is a great addition as it extends the use of the product from go pros to anything you can fit in the space!

The head, chest and wrist harness/straps feel really strong and are comfortable to wear. All the plastic feels strong and not cheap, and the elasticated bands are a soft feel so don't rub or itch.

There's a little microfibre cloth included which is handy for wiping the go pro when it gets smudges on it from fingers.

Also included was a little card saying the products have a 1 year Warranty which further assures me on the quality of this kit. The 3 straps have Deyard sown into them on a little tag which makes the items look even more professional.

I have included some photos below of the items I received.

Extra info -
I received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest opinion. I try to keep my reviews as fair as possible and include all good and bad points. If you found my review helpful please click the YES button just below to let me know it helped you. Happy Shopping :)
on 18 January 2016
wow wow wow, fantastic little bundle at a stunning price, I purchased a GoPro for my husband at Christmas and did not know it did not come with any accessories, I did look at the official ones and could not get over the price thus I thought we would give these a go, well my husband
hot out his Hero 4 Silver and was very happy to find that this pack was a perfect fit he tried out the head strap mount first hand after a 30min cycle ride was very happy that it stayed attached and was a pleasure to wear. Next he tried out the wrist mount and once more he was he had no issues with this, he has not tried out all the other accessories " Chest Harness with J-Hook Mount + Handlebar Mount with Pivot Arm + Suction Cup Mount + Float Grip + 2pcs Thumbscrews" but is looking forward to next weekend when he can do so. I did get this pack free of charge but I we love this accessories kit and I would say a must have for every one
on 18 February 2016
First of all, I want to start off by saying that the quality of these accessories has far surpassed my expectations! Most GoPro accessories are made out of low quality plastics, while the ones from Deyard feel sturdier and better built!

Here’s what the package includes:

1x Deyard Elastic Adjustable Head Strap
1x Adjustable Chest Harness with J-Shaped Mount
1x Wrist Strap Mount
1x Extendable metal monopod
1x Tripod adapter for selfie pole
1x Flexible Phone Clamp
1x Thumbscrew
1x DEYARD Fiber Cloth

The adjustable Head Strap feels like it’s not coming off, since it has grippy elastic material on the inside to stick to your head and is great for POV shots!

The chest mount is easy to put on and take off, fully adjustable, also great for POV videos!

The wrist strap mount is great for biking, surfing and even other sporting activities!

The monopod(selfie stick) is miles better than others on the market, it feels great and it’s solid, so much so that it holds my DSLR with no problem! Great for selfies(obviously) and even vlogs! I like that you can adjust it and there’s also a phone holder, so you can use your smartphone and even phablet(works with iPhone 6+/6S+)!

Overall for £21 I feel that this bundle is very good value for money.

If you found this review helpful, please remember to click the “helpful” button! :)

Note: Deyard supplied me with a review sample in exchange for an honest and ubiased review!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
on 29 January 2016
Few weeks ago I received my gopro camera so I thought it is good to have some different straps for different use. They were individually packet in one-one plastic bags and altogether in a bigger bag finally in an Amazon cardboard box. Maybe I would have used everything packed in a strong box and after put into the Amazon's own cardboard box. But despite it everything arrived it without any damages.
It has an extendable metal monopod what size is from 30 cm to 80 cm. It can hold the camera or even a phone too but because it does not have a remote button cannot be used taking photos.
It has one tripod adapter for taking selfies.
And what is the most important.... straps and mounts. All of them are easily adjustable either for a child or for an adult. Very comfortable to wear all of them and they are very sturdy. I think nobody would like to loose his camera. The head strap has inside a thin silicone band to grip into the helmet. And it also has an adjustable wrist strap.
Comes with a Fiber Cloth as well.
We are just really happy with this kit and hoping that the rain stops in a few weeks time and we can go for a nice walk making videos with the camera. Highly recommended item!

I received this item on a discount price for my honest and unbiased review.
on 19 January 2016
Excellent product with exemplary customer service. I received the ZG-634 bundle but without one of the necessary adapters for the monopod. After quick email to their customer services, I was surprised to be told I was getting a whole new monopod because of one adapter. The replacement (which is a larger more expensive version) arrived the next day. Excellent service overall, can't find a single fault, especially at this price point. Very happy customer, will be buying again :)
on 14 January 2016
 This is an excellent quality well thought out kit. The inclusion of a very positive good quality smart phone clamp is a very nice touch which together with the GoPro to Tripod adaptor allow you to use your phone as well as your sport cameras with any of these mounts. Also included is an adaptor to convert from a tripod screw to standard GoPro mounts, this allows your sport cameras to be used with the selfie stick which has as many of them do a tripod screw on the end so as well as smart phones and sport cameras the selfie stick or monopod can be used with a normal camera.

The selfie stick is the best one I have seen so far, very solid with quick to release and tighten clamps it can apparently be used in water which could be very useful paired with the waterproof case your GoPro cam with.

I like the wrist and head harnesses both of which have GoPro mounts moulded in to them, compared to the wrist and head harnesses I already have these seem much more solid and secure when worn. The Chest harness uses the normal J Hook mounts which is a little more fiddly but as all my other GoPro stuff uses the same base to mate with the J hook mount this is hardly a criticism. I have attached a video which I put together quickly this evening. I will try to do a better job of it without the edit suite watermark later.

This kit is not the cheapest nor does it have the largest number of widgets but you get what you pay for these are all excellent quality bits and whether you have a cheap action camera like the Fittek or a more expensive one like the GoPro why would you want to use anything but the best most secure harnesses and mounts that you can get.

I received this accessory set at a discount in exchange for an unbiased review which I was pleased to provide.
on 16 January 2016
Bargain starter pack for your GoPro. Lots of options here for use, great for travelling and sports. For the price the quality is excellent, the head, chest and wrist straps are comfortable to wear, some even have rubberised backing for grip which was a nice surprise. This set would suit not only a beginner but anyone who wants to make the most of their GoPro. I will be taking lots of these accessories with me on my travels, they are incredibly durable, including the the selfie stick which I expected to feel more lightweight/flimsy for the price. Can't really go wrong with this set!
on 28 March 2016
Great bit of kit, I have the GP 3 Silver.
Plenty of room to store whatever you need for a holiday etc. in one single case. I am not a professional Go-Pro user but I find it is very adaptable and holds everything I think I would need for a holiday. Cut outs can be rearranged and re-cut to suit your kit. Case protects the kit very well.Would certainly recommend for the price.
on 16 February 2016
This gear saves a lot of money compared to the GoPro official attachments. I have used most of these attachments for skiing, surfing, horse-riding, cycling and even just walking the dog. Have never feared for the safety of my GoPro, it all fits perfectly with the GoPro attachment point. The Selfie stick is very strong and has survived a couple of crashes while skiing. I have used the wrist attachment on cycle helmets and skiing helmets that have vents in the top, it provided a very secure fit.
Great Starter Pack
on 22 February 2016
I received deyard zg-634 gopro kit and upon opening the parcel is was impressed with the quality of it.all of the camera mounts are sturdy there is no shaking when the camera is clipped in. I think the anti slip band on the head harness is a great touch. It comes with 4 main parts 1 a chest harness 2 a head harness 3 a camera mount and 4 an extendable pole all of which are strong and made well but the one thing I feel is missing from this kit is a handle bar mount. The extendable pole has in its base a screw port so it would be ideal for elevated shots and videos while riding bikes or quads. With this in mind and the fact that the handle bar mounts are easily accessible I still highly recommend this product. It's full marks from me.

Thanks for taking the time to read it.If it helped you then please click the "Yes" button below this review

I kindly received this product at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.All thoughts and opinions are my own

I am happy to answer any questions that i can.
review image review image review image