on 27 June 2014
Bought this Deyard GoPro mount bundles for my Hero 3+ Black as I'm travelling Kauai this summer. After trying them on I think they would do what I expected from them. They are made from rugged plastics, with metal core and metal thread, screws. Feel very robust, not flimsy in the slightest.

Head strap is great for first person viewing angle, it's comfortable that you will forget you had that on after 5 minutes... I mean the stap not the camera.

Chest harness is adjustable around waist and over the shoulder, to fit almost anyone (even my 2 year old Husky - although Coco she doesn't like it at all), the strap is secure and will not let you lose or drop the cam. In addition, there are another set of J-hook mount and thumbscrew in the box (great bonus) makes it even better value.

Screen cleaning cloth... Well I just save it for my sunglasses.

All in all I think I saved a lot fom buying them separately. If you have a GoPro, then you must buy one set of these.
on 8 April 2016
I ordered just these two for first time use with the Hero Session skiing. These items are well made, comfortable, and worth the purchase. Actually, they had a military grade quality about them. I was very impressed.
on 9 January 2016
Awesome!

I purchased a GoPro and was going to start car point of view reviews online, however due to certain circumstances I ended up returning both my GoPro and these accessories.

In the time I got to use them they were very well made, I presume they're made to withstand quite fierce and intensive sporting activities so I definitely felt secure in that my GoPro wouldn't become uncoupled and get damaged. A+
on 15 August 2015
Bought this to go with my son's GoPro now he can position it almost anywhere and film. The strapping and fasteners with the mounts are all well made and give you confidence that your camera is safe and holding where you want it to film.
on 28 February 2015
Bought this before getting a GoPro because it was on offer, now I have my camera I have used the kit a couple of times and found it to be very good. I've worn the head strap a few times and found it pretty comfortable, while the chest strap is fine also. Both straps are easily adjustable so will fit just about anyone.
on 18 February 2015
Seems reasonable quality for the price paid and plenty of expansion for my 15 stone bulk!
Only concern is that the chest mount doesn't seem to allow the camera to go completely back ie with the camera's back flat against your chest and leaves it pointing down slightly. I've yet to use the mount on my mountain bike so aren't sure how this will effect camera angle whilst riding along
on 22 January 2016
I bought this to compliment my son's GoPro that he would receive for Christmas & I certainly wasn't disappointed!He has had it for over a month now and both the head & chest harness has been well used but its still in fantastic condition & the quality? -Superb. The chest strap is adjustable and I could position and tighten it suitably so that it fit perfectly, it would probably even fit the cat (if he'd let me!) The GoPro itself fit perfectly & feels very study when connected.I'm very pleased with the products & would purchase from the seller again.
on 19 December 2015
This purchase was fantastic.
I decided to buy this bundle as i wanted to use my camera more often. Firstly the range of mounts and attachments included is fantastic. I have had these for almost a year and i am still finding new ways to combine the different mounts and fittings to get different shots and angles. Everything is made to a great standard, the plastics are strong, the straps are comfortable and the sticky pads stay on well. I particularly like the included wrench as it provides great leverage to easily tighten the thumbscrews very securely.
All of the mounts are compatible with my GoPro Hero 3 camera as well as all of my other GoPro accessories.
The price point is also extremely good as you receive all of these many different mounts and attachments for less than one of the larger GoPro accessories (such as the chesty harness) without sacrificing quality or security.
Overall i am extremely satisfied with this purchase, i cannot fault it.
on 16 January 2016
This is cheap and you can tell but you get a lot for your money so it's hard to complain. The head strap and chest strap are easy to adjust and would fit a variety of sizes. The mount on the chest was very tight so it's a bit of a struggle to slip the clip in and out but otherwise it's fine. Recommended for those on a budget.
on 2 September 2015
Brilliant little kit, the chest piece is good and sturdy, and fitted myself and my brother (who are very different sizes) comfortably when adjusted.

Used it go karting and at no point was I worried about losing my camera! Would recommend.