on 6 January 2012
This was bought for my 2 year old daughter for Christmas by her grandparents (however not off Amazon but it is the exact same model and car in pink). They really wanted to buy her one of these electric cars but I was abit dubious about it whether she was too young and about size/quality...but its absolutely great she loves it. We bought this from the internet without having seen it soI was abit worried what it would be like when it arrived but after shopping around our local shops it was alot better than the other cars around and in the same price range. It took over an hour to put together with 2people doing it but I think that's roughly the same for all the kids cars and it didn't seem very stressful. When it was put together it looks great, much better than the other cars I have seen like the Audi and Barbie jeep, the chrome details make it look really good quality and expensive. There are 3 buttons down the side an on/off for the mp3 player which you can just put the cable in your Iphone and music plays from the car,another button in the middle for forward/stop and back which controls whch direction it does when it is being powered by the child and the top button to control whether it is controlled by the remote/pedal. We havent used the car outside yet just in the house(as we have quite abig living room), the batteries lasted from Christmas day to 6th January so now got it on charge and it says it needs between 8-12 hours in the manual. We mainly control it with the remote and it didn't take long to get used to it at all. My worries were about the height of it if my daughter would be able to get in and out by herself as the doors dont open (only ever seen one that does but that didn't have very good reviews and was more expensive) but shes fine can easily get in and out by herself and fasten and unfasten the seatbelt. My only worry when we go out is that my daughter can use the steering wheel when its on remote mode but this isnt a design flaw as I think all the kids cars are like this and when she is old enough to be able to steer it accurately it will be an advantage. Hope this helps anyone who is having trouble deciding which car to get or whether to get this one,i would definitely recommend this over the other cars on the market it isnt much more expensive than the cheaper ones but alot better quality, definitely value for money!
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2015
OK, this is one of the best toys out there. The battery is amazing. I have two boys 4 & 2.5 yo. The older one is driving it to the children centre which is approx. 1 mile from our house. But other one sits as a passenger. Than they do the same route back home in it. There is obviously many people turning their heads. The nice one is when we go to the shop and the boys park their car on the car park with the real cars.
Now a good tip how t teach your LO to drive. This was a present for our sons 4th birthday.
You sit him/her in it and switch to remote control and you take control. You drive it around the garden for a couple of weekends with the kid inside and he things he drives it. But at the same time because they hold the steering wheel, they learn how to steer as your control turns actually the steering wheel too. This way they learn how to steer and avoid a collision with objects. After couple of weeks you turn into manual mode and after few hours they can drive like a pro's.
Couple things to remember:
- Always charge overnight if used that day
- Never charge longer than 12 hours (maybe first time)

Have a good fun!
on 2 February 2013
Brought this as a gift for my grandson age two, he absolutely loves the sounds & flashing lights. His parents both love it also because of the remote control makes it safe for him to ride. Plus its very well made.
on 17 July 2015
Amazing my little boy loves it and this thing will drive just about anywhere easy to accemble and a lot bigger than I expected money well spent
review image
I purchased this item as a christmas present in December 2012. When assembling the RangeRover I realised it was defective. I sent this product back to the supplier in January 2013 adhering to the return procedures via the seller and Amazon. It is now March 2013 and I am still awaiting a refund from the seller. The e-mails I send are not replied to.

A further update on this product: It is now April 2013. I have not reeived a refund and I am will now be starting legal proceedings.

Review of product: The item was faulty,it was returned to the supplier and I have not received a refund. If there was a negative rating I would select that score.
on 6 August 2011
It's a great toy, it's fabulous. My son loves it so much and it looks bigger than I thought. Music and flashing lights are a big fun.
on 29 July 2015
bought for our grandsons 2nd birthday , he loved it , even had to have his lunch in it :) so much better having remote control, so dad can control it until he is big enough to reach the peddles, son said easy to put together, car arrived as advised , so all in all excelent
on 8 February 2016
Ah, this, yes, I bought this for my grandson who is 3, he was two when I got it, gave it to him and he sat in it, got out of it and said he didn't like it, I asked him what I should do with it, and he said to give it to another little boy, so it sits in the garage with the fridge-freezer I bought from amazon that's also never been used, as my old one started working again. so they are now company for each other, I cannot recommend it as its only travelled 1 yard, the price was good as I remember, and delivery was fast.
on 19 January 2015
If your thinking of getting this car take proper measurements not like me, it big and its high with the top lights we have to take the lights off to put it away. After all that my granddaughter loves it shes 18 months and loves sitting in with the seat belt on while we use the remote control to take her around the garden ( the horn, siren and the music do get a bit much though)
on 13 November 2011
Great toy,my son is loving it.It took me about an hour and a half to put it together.The only down side is,the music on the stealing wheel is a bit annoying ,but u always can use an mp3 instead.Love it.