on 2 October 2014
I bought this for my holiday to Egypt where they use European sockets however unfortunately I had the same experience as the above review, the adaptor was faulty and simply doesn't fit European sockets. Of course this meant that we would have been unable to charge any of our video cameras, phones and other electronics had it not been for a spare adaptor that we had purchased from a local store.

Honestly, save yourself the hassle and pick one up from your local Home and Bargains for 49p, it will fit and work exactly the same as these ones.
on 21 March 2015
The picture indicates an earthed adaptor but it's not.
on 13 November 2014
Great item. Which was good value and was received quickly. It was well packaged. I would recommend it.
on 16 May 2015
We bought these for use mainly in Hungary. They work. What more can I say? I'm happy with them.
on 2 June 2016
Fitted all my plugs apart from my iPhone.
on 2 November 2014
Great product, fast ship
on 7 May 2014
Good value for money, well made and worked well. I've had adaptors in the past where I've struggled to insert UK plugs into them or get the adaptor into the socket, but these had neither problem.
on 9 May 2014
Did not work, plug did not fit. Don't bother with this product, just go to the local Tesco and buy one for £5.