Both me and my dad compete over this, great fun! It seemed to crash but very rarely and gets rather addictive :D
on 13 July 2014
Fun Game loads of guns and different animals to hunt. Upgrade your guns and kill animals that you couldn't kill before ~Dovokiin
on 28 March 2014
Yes no on yes what you need too do is get more doc the range from your youtube video games and soul of characters and is good
on 2 May 2014
An excellent game with very good graphics that keeps me entertained for hours! Easy to use and good fun. Highly recommended.
on 28 March 2016
Would get 5 stars if you could buy more guns with in game money instead of needing gold so only 4 stars from me .even so its a fun game to play easy to get to grips with and a good verity of animals to hunt and lots of areas to hunt in Definitely worth downloading.
on 15 October 2013
It is a very intresting game with a lot of real life features and would be good for a lot of people
on 14 October 2013
This game is really good good for all ages brilliant it isn't to gory but it is made realistic brilliant game to pass time
on 21 October 2013
I have played this on my samsung galaxy s 3 and I am now happy that I can play on my kindle. Great little app. Would recommended this game to anyone who like shooting games.
on 16 October 2013
This is a very addictive and playable game but beware of some of the ways to get free gold especially the bug it pad.avoid scam
on 5 May 2016
Good graphics and game play but can be slow. Would be better if you co could sell off weapons or trade upgrades in the weapons store.