Size: Size 12 (Manufacturer Size:Large) (Herstellergröße: Manufacturer Size:Large)|Colour: Red|Change

on 7 August 2014
Really good quality T Shirt and the fit is great. I'm a 12-14 and I have a waist, this is fitting but not tight. I was worried about the logo symbol being cheap/liable to shrink or come off in the wash but it's all good. No complaints :)
on 27 May 2016
Really lovely t-shirt.

Great quality DC t shirt which fits as you would expect. Also really soft and nice to wear, and seems to wash well. I'd definitely recommend this for anyone who wants a bit of wonder woman in their life :)
on 18 April 2016
Good value for the price I paid. The top has a nice fitted look and feel, as a woman for me this is important as I've often found tshirts like this have been to baggy and suited for a woman. I fully recommend this top for women.
on 22 February 2015
Bought for my wife, looks great and she loves wearing although she noted it's a little bigger than she'd hoped (she's a small 8). Good quality, time and washes will tell on print by should have a good innings.
on 16 November 2014
The product itself is great. Well made and quality fabric. However, the ordered (which I had requested next day delivery) arrived 2 days late.
on 16 May 2015
Great tee shirt and excellent quality, I pinned a cape to it for superhero day and won a prize. Fitted perfectly, true to size.
on 21 December 2014
bought size 8 for my small 11 year old daughter, a bit too long but nice fit otherwise, nice t shirt, good quality
on 21 November 2015
Fast efficient delivery. Tshirt good quality,quite small made, slim fit. ordered large, prob fit size 12-14.
on 18 April 2016
Sizing always difficult with trans-Atlantic orders.a bit tight,but it's wonder woman from DC comics so....
on 1 May 2016
Good for the price. Bought biggest size to wear over a coat, would be a size 16 as expected

See one answered question