Size: Medium|Colour: White|Change

on 16 November 2014
Great T-shirt, and was great the first time I wore it, but after the first wash, it shrunk, and couldn't wear it again!! Maybe I didn't read the label correctly, but I washed it the same as I wash all my whites.
on 30 July 2014
I lost my receipt to send this back for a larger size absolutely amazing t-shirt great quality a must buy.. it's batman
on 27 February 2016
Fit was good, material was good. Only thing I was a little bothered by was the slightly patchy look of the design, like it had been poorly printed. However, as it was just an impulse buy, I'm overall happy.
on 12 May 2016
Excellent design if you're a Batman fan, decent print, will fade after a while like most though. Ordered a size up as I prefer loose clothing. Would recommend if you're a fan of Batman!
on 3 March 2015
I bought this t-shirt for my husband, he's a huge DC Comics fan. He loves it. It fits really well and looks colourful but vintage at the same time
on 29 July 2015
Arrived in good time and in great condition. Bought as a gift for my boyfriend and he loves it :) the fit is great too. Highly recommend it.
on 5 August 2015
Though the design is cool, dont be fooled. I only wore this t shirt once before a massive hole formed in the shoulder
on 18 June 2016
Great quality T-shirt, has not shrunk after numerous washes and print is still as good as new. Fit is quite baggy.
on 25 June 2014
A great t-shirt. Nice print, nice fit, I would definitely recommend. I hope they make more comic book cover tees.
on 7 December 2015
Wonderful, love it, perfect fit and perfect for my batman fan boyfriend!! Defo recommend, get buying shoppers!!