on 22 August 2013
Perfect boots, good quality, looks more than regular boots than rainboots, except one thing - it's too wide calf for me. The boot opening is about 45 cm (17,7inches) around and it quite too much for me, that's why I gave 4 stars.
on 10 August 2013
I'm just got this boots and I really like it,they are black, are very comfortable so far, they are true size, let's see what happen in winter when I will have to use other type of socks, my only comment is that I would like this boots to be a little be less high I'm no that tall
on 3 March 2014
Quality is unexpectedly low compare to price. When I've read on website that it's 'luxury' rain-boots, i have expected to receive the the better quality (specially for this price)
on 16 July 2014
These rainboots were just perfect in every aspect: extremely stylish and comfortable, just the right size. Managed to try them in a very heavy rain recently - worked well :)
on 10 August 2014
The design is really cool. High nearly over the knees. Perfect for festivals