No.1 Movie & Media Player
The Player for All Your Media on PC, Device, Home & Social Cloud
CyberLink PowerDVD 11 Ultra is the ultimate universal media player that extends your viewing experience beyond just movies. Play Blu-ray discs, DVDs, video files, music, and now you can even view photos, all from one universal player. Connect your digital devices and PC with new apps for your iPhone, iPad and Android devices that let you control PowerDVD 11 remotely. Stream content from your smart device, DLNA server or cloud to your PC and let TrueTheaterR technology upgrade your digital media experience.
Play Any Media ¡V Movies, Videos, Photos & Music
- Ultimate Blu-ray player and Blu-ray 3D movie experience with support for CPU/GPU hardware acceleration for superb playback quality.
- Ultra-fast Instant Seek to search for the movie scene you want to watch on your DVDs.
- Vast Video format support lets you play almost every video file, including MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), WTV, 3GP and 3G2 files.
- Play Photos in Slideshows. You can enjoy photos stored on your PC, smart device or DLNA server, or from Facebook and Flickr.
- Best Music Player that organizes and plays your music collection from your Windows 7 music library.
Upgrade Your Media Experience with TrueTheater ®
- Enhance Quality of ALL Your Media. Whether it¡¦s a video on your PC, from your network devices or from Youtube, PowerDVD 11 upscales to HD¡Vlike quality for ultimate enjoyment.
- Play 2D content in 3D. Apply Truetheater 3D to your DVDs, videos and photos. Relive your content with realism and depth.
- Perfect home videos. Stabilize shaky videos, remove noise and enhance brightness and details, PowerDVD 11 makes your videos look great.
Enjoy PowerDVD with Your Smart Devices
- Turn smart devices to Remote Control for your PowerDVD 11 Blu-ray player, DVD movies, videos, music and photos with a tap of your finger.
- Play Media from Devices to PowerDVD. With PowerDVD Remote you can easily watch and save all of your media from phone to PC wirelessly through the home network.
- Support for Apple & Android Devices. Supports the Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, along with Android-based phones and tablets.
Your Social Media Hub ¡V for Youtube, Facebook and Flickr
- Watch videos from Youtube ¡V Easily access your videos, favorites, subscribers and movie trailers on YouTube. Upload your videos directly from PowerDVD.
- Access photos from Facebook and Flickr ¡V View your own photos or friends' photos in animated slideshows. Comment on photos and download to your desktop.
- Get movie info from MoovieLive ¡V Access information of the movie you are watching, rate and review movies and collect your favorites.
Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP SP3* (Windows XP Service Pack 3 is required)
- Blu-ray Disc playback: Pentium 4 541 (3.2 GHz), Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above
- TrueTheater 3D playback: Pentium D 950 (3.0GHz), AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ or above
- DVD playback: Pentium 4 (2.4 GHz), Athlon 64 2800+ (1.8 GHz), AMD Fusion E-series & C-series or above
(Note: CyberLink PowerDVD 11 also supports AMD Fusion E-series & C-series Accelerated Processors Technology.)
Graphics Processor (GPU):
- Blu-ray Disc playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or above
- TrueTheater 3D playback: Intel G45, ATI Radeon HD 2400, NVIDIA Geforce 8800GT or above
(Note: We strongly recommend that you update your graphics card driver to the latest version. 3D display devices are required for TrueTheater 3D playback. To support NVIDIA CUDA optimization for TrueTheater HD technology, make sure your system uses GeForce 9500 GT graphics or above. To Support AMD Accelerated Parallel Processing for TrueTheater HD technology, make sure your system uses AMD Radeon HD 4800, 5700, 5800 or 6800 series)
- DVD playback: AGP or PCI Express graphic accelerator supporting DirectX 9.0 or above
Blu-ray 3D with Hardware Acceleration:
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator HD (Intel Core i3/i5), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 400 series and GeForce GT 240/320/330/340, AMD Radeon HD 6000 and 6000M series with UVD 3 support
Blu-ray 3D without Hardware Acceleration:
Intel G45, AMD Radeon HD2400, NVIDIA GeForce 8600GT or above.
Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and TrueTheater 3D Playback
- Blu-ray Disc playback: 2 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 1 GB required for Windows XP
- DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback: 1 GB required for Vista and Windows 7; 512 MB required for Windows XP
Blu-ray 3D with or without Hardware Acceleration: 2 GB
Hard Disk Space: 300 MB for product installation
Blu-ray Disc, DVD, and TrueTheater 3D Playback:
- For Blu-ray titles with AACS and DVD titles with CPRM playback, PowerDVD 11 only allows output to display devices using DVI, HDMI and DisplayPort connector in order to be compliant with copy protection (HDCP).
- For other DVD and Blu-ray Disc playback: HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output
- TrueTheater 3D playback: 3D display and 3D glasses required. HDCP compliant display for digital output. TV or computer monitor for analog output
Blu-ray 3D with or without Hardware Acceleration:
- 3D display and 3D glasses are required (NVIDIA 3D Vision, 3D Ready HDTV, HDMI 1.4-enabled TV, Micro-polarizer LCD or Anaglyph Red/Cyan Glasses). HDCP compliant display for digital output
*PowerDVD with NVIDIA 3D Vision is not supported under Windows XP
- Blu-ray Disc playback: BD-ROM/BD-RE or Super Multi Blu combo disc drive
- DVD and TrueTheater 3D playback: DVD-ROM, DVD+-R/RW, DVD-RAM or DVD Super Multi combo disc drive
Microphone: A microphone is required for recording voice-overs in Movie Remix mode
Internet Connection: Internet connection required for web services