Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Platform: PC Download|Change
Price:£24.81

on 8 May 2014
There is a free trial of the updated Power2Go on the 'net which promises to leave to user with the basic features even after the trial period is over. Unfortunately, they don't regard the ability to burn DVDs as being a basic feature, so once the trial is over you can't burn DVDs any more without buying the product. Fine I hear you say. OK, but I only want the DVD burning app. Everything else is just taking up space.

So, I bought this. Perfect. Vastly superior to Windows inbuilt DVD burner. (Wouldn't be hard). Quite fast. Burns MP4 files (commonly found on Youtube), no unwanted extras. Perfect for my needs.
on 26 January 2015
I gave this download 5 stars only because it got the disk drive to work properly. I bought the LG Drive kit for converting my Videos' to Blue ray which I thought would do this on installation according to the description but found out after you had to buy this upgrade in addition to make it work. I thought it seemed all that for £70 seemed very reasonable, but the upgrade at the time was a further £70. I didn't see any mention of this in the description. Bit like buying a car but then find out the engine is extra. I then found the upgrade was reduced to £29 which seemed more sensible so I went for it.
on 4 February 2015
Haven't used it much yet but so far very pleased. Its very simple to get to grips with, the user interface is clear and nice to look at. I found I could quickly access and use any of the functions without even reading the user notes or helpfiles, its very intuitive.
Great value for the price and it looks like this will meet all my needs for creating audio, video and data discs plus labels and inserts.
on 15 September 2014
While the DVD/CD Burning Software is really good value, I found the printing software for the sleeves was poor. Power 2Go is excellent value just for the burner alone. If you want a less cluttered CD sleeve software I'd advise AUDIO LABEL on the Internet which is just brilliant. and great value for money.
on 8 September 2015
DON'T BUY IT'S A RIP OFF! Bought P2G 9 Deluxe, installed it and used it about 3 weeks later. Tried 3 times to burn the same home video and there was a problem each time with the sound cutting out (different places on each DVD) - the video runs fine in other programs on computer. I uninstalled the program but then it refused to reinstall again from the disc. I contacted Cyberlink Support and was told P2G 9 Deluxe is not compatible with Windows 10 and I'd need to pay a further £28 to upgrade. Surely, if it did install the first time then why not now?

All I need to do is reinstall the program and then run it in compatibility mode for Windows 8.1 and hey presto, that should work!
All Cyberlink want me to do is to more than double what I initially paid, just to make it work. Isn't that called Ransomware or something?
on 28 August 2015
arrived very quickly!.
GREAT QUALITY!!!!!.
brilliant item!.
all you really need as it does every thing I need it for!.
very easy to use.
great value.
can recommend 100%.
would buy again if needed to.
perfect!!!!!
on 28 February 2015
Works as expected and installed with no problems and is still working fine
on 14 August 2014
it works great the best one i have use
on 6 February 2015
good programe
on 1 May 2016
A tad disappointing it only has a 1 preset picture quality setting, but very easy to use and does produce a good result.
Cheap considering the features it has to offer.