Price:£3.76+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 4 October 2012
I work in the offshore oil industry and I frequently work in hot countries, or hot environments. I have used cuticura for many years, after showering, to both treat and prevent sweat-rash and fungal infections. most particularly around the groin area.

I find cuticura tends not to form clumps if applied to slightly damp skin, or while you sweat during the day. It certainly seems to speed up the effectiveness of topical creams/ointments when treating fungal infections and I find it definitely has a better effect than simply using talcum powder (eg baby powder). It seems finer grained than talcum-powder.
There is hardly any scent or smell to it, so you dont have that strong cloying talcum-powder smell following you around.

Previously, Cuticura always came in metal containers, and I found they used to get deformed, squshed, dented, in my bags and leaks would develop along the seam just below the pint where the container starts to taper towards the "shaker". The metal ones are predominantly white containers as on this link: THREE PACKS of Cuticura Talcum Powder Mildly Medicated x 250g

These new containers are the same size and shape but are some sort of plastic and are slightly pliable, and actually are more resistant to that form of damage. I think it is a definite improvement.
In fact I have also realised thaat with the plastic container it is now possible to squeeze the container and "puff" the powder upwards - eg into the groin area.

I strongly recommend Cuticura over any alternatives that I have tried, and even more so now in the plastic container.
on 22 September 2011
My daughter had heat rash on her face, neck and chest.... This cleared it up in two days!! Always reliable, and not too strong can be used on babies too.
Good talc this, smells pretty nice and not overly medicated smelling as I feared.

Multitude of uses of course but mainly it does keep you dry/rash fee/fresh. Lasts a pretty long time too.

Works wonders on sweaty feet!
on 1 February 2013
I like the Cuticura talc because unlike some talcs this one does not irritate my skin. I have been using this talc for around ten years but have found it increasingly more difficult to obtain from shops and chemists.
on 20 September 2014
I decided to buy this product because I had tried numerous cheaper talcs that irritated my lungs and did not have any desirable health benefits.

I apply this to my whole body immediately after having a morning shower (after drying) and find that it makes my skin feel softer. I have found that I am less likely to suffer from body odour after using it and it got rid of my foot fungal infection pretty quickly.

It does not irritate my lungs if I breath it in and it does not permanently stain my clothes or carpet. I also sprinkle it inside my trainers which makes them much fresher and smell much better.

I usually have a shower every night about 30 mins before going to bed and I find that adding the Talc after drying relaxes me which in turn makes me sleep better and sweat a lot less during the night in the summer.

Although it's expensive, It is much better than the other Talc that I have used and I would buy it again.

Verdict: Highly Recommended

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
on 20 January 2016
Finally a talc which dries my skin without drying it out completely! I neded something decent following a recent incident resulting in a broken neck and having to wear a massive brace covering my back, chest and caged around my head. This has been perfect for the job not just for drying the areas that are not covered but also for putting underneith the brace to absorb moisture and leave me smelling pleasant. As I know it is medicated too I know that if there were any scratch etc under the brace this talc would help it heal. Defo a 10/10
on 14 August 2015
If you like I once was are under the impression that all talcs are created equal then be prepared to be proven wrong my friend.
Finer, smoother and you need less to do the job. It beats all the others hands down. The mildy medicated smell is not unpleasant and soon disappears into a soothing softness.
Try it. You won't be disappointed.
on 5 July 2016
Cuticura Mildly Medicated Talc 250g
Sold by: Amazon

When I was deciding to buy this, I was unsure about the 'mildly medicated' part. I thought it had an antiseptic-medicine-like smell. I was wrong.
You can smell the talc from outside the container.- And honestly, I didn't really like it at first. I thought to myself that it doesn't smell nice. However, I sprinkled some onto my hands and rubbed together. And I was surprised. It smelt quite nice. A smell which is hard to describe: slightly musky smell. It's not strong at all and would not interfere with any other fragrance/perfume. So definitely not a nasty smell.
I mainly bought this to help protect from rubbing and chaffing- in the thigh area and absorb moisture down below. And it works.
I've looked around and I see that it's cheaper to buy it here (June 2016) rather than at the local supermarket (June 2016- Tesco: £4).

Great product. Delivered on time. 100% recommend.
Pics taken by myself.

Any questions regarding about this item, please leave a comment and I'll try to get back to you ASAP.
I really hope this helps you.
review image review image review image review image
on 10 May 2014
I use this product daily to keep me dry and fresh in the intimate areas. Before I began using it I could get sore especially in summer. But with this talc I can honestly say I don't suffer with this now. It is much more cost effective than the 'feminine' products for intimate areas.
on 31 May 2014
If I don't use this, I get sweat rashes. If I do use it, I don't! Easy enough to figure out! Some say they don't like the smell of it but I think it's okay and there are plenty worse out there. It does what it needs and it's not offensive. It's a bit dear but it does what I want and will not consider buying anything else from now on.

See one answered question