on 5 January 2014
Bought for daughter as present she loved it,fits really well,would recommend this product,
arrived when it said it would.
Great value for money.
on 3 February 2015
Love the cover, great quality, great timing on the postage and I absolutely loves the touch of the little sweets I got stapled to a page saying "a sweet thank you". And asking for positive feedback, well here it is, nice touch!
on 12 August 2014
Arrived quickly. It feels rather flimsy, and it's odd that you press the control buttons 'through' the case (ie no holes for the buttons etc), but daughter loves it and that's the main thing - great for kids! It is what it is, cheap and cheerful!
on 19 September 2013
I ordered this for my daughter ipod touch 4th generation and its too big my mistake as i didn't realise it said 5th generation on description i just saw ipod, very cute case though
on 5 November 2013
It was exactly what my daughter wanted only prob I have I can't seem to make the screen protector stay on when iPod in case otherwise it would of been a 5 star
on 22 October 2013
These are very cute. I have used them yet for my ipod but they will work double duty once I get my new iphone 5S..Result!!
on 15 June 2015
do not buy this.its too big and device does not fit,it falls off,never stated in the add that the ipod touch 5 will not fit in right too big
do not waste your money on this item.
seller is a liar
on 17 June 2015
Firstly the case had a very strong chemical smell to it, even after leaving it to air. However after only a short period of use, the case has split at the bottom. I've contacted the seller last week but have so far been ignored. I suppose you get what you pay for...

The best case for children that I've come across are the griffin kazoo cases and I've since replaced this monkey case with the real deal. Hopefully the seller will get in touch but I don't hold much hope of that.
on 24 March 2016
My 10-year-old daughter is really happy with her present. Nice colors and looks very resistant indeed. First shipment got lost in the mail but supplier shipped another one that did arrive okay. Price is good as well.
on 19 November 2014
this looks so cut, I;m sure my grandaughter will love it on her new ipod at christmas. It seemslike very good quality and able to withstand a few knocks.