on 7 July 2012
Hats off to Curvy Kate!! Finally a company that makes high quality, fun, feminine, flirty bras that fit great and not just for the 34B's of the world. Got several of these for my GF. They look great and she says they give great support and are very comfortable. A bit pricey, but, quality never comes cheap.

Hard to find in bigger sizes in the US, which makes no sense. So even having to pay the high shipping costs to get them across the pond is worth it. Ordering 2 or 3 at a go helps reduce the relative shipping cost per item.
on 15 September 2015
the material is not of a good quality.... after the first delicate wash the velvet dots on one cup disappeared whilst the other cup remains perfect...
review image review image
on 3 October 2014
Very uncomfortable for me, I bought the dream catcher and that was lovely. This one was so bad it was sent back the very next day. If I had not bought two different bras I would have assumed all curvy kate lingerie was uncomfortable and badly made.

This bra digs in at the sides,
the band is hard, itchy and upsets my back,
the straps dig-in on the top and back of my shoulders,
I had four boobs...yet it was supposed to be my size.
absolutely no side support (I try to only buy side supported bras, which give me a better silhoutte)

My boobs are far too big (34 k in curvy kate) to mess about with ill-fitting lingerie.

i have come to the conclusion that the centre gore on this bra was not long enough( too low, more plunge than balcony) and the straps start at a strange place on the sholuder and splay outwards too much. I sent it back and got another dream catcher which fits me much better.
on 10 August 2012
Well fitting comfortable. As it states in the description hot pink (very bright) Washes well and keeps its shape and colour. Have the same bra in black and turquoise, they all vary slightly ie pattern on the lace work but for comfort fit and style they are the best I have purchased in a long time.
on 11 September 2014
I would always get a curvy kate bra Love the brand, but this was the worst yet, did nothing for my boob's except made them look droopy and saggy. Im a 38hh so got this size but was far too big, truthfully might as well not have been wearing a bra. disapointed
on 14 March 2014
I've bought this bra in all sorts of sizes and colours from high street depending on what I needed at the time and have always found to be a good fit. This was the first time I have bought a bra from Amazon and was very pleased. Very pleased with price, I paid £16.50

Quick delivery ordered on Monday delivered on Thursday. Delivery was free. Would buy this bra again from Amazon but only because I know and like this style/brand of bra.

Balconnette cup. Fabric is the mesh kind, see through on top half of cup but smooth enough nipples don't poke through through, fully stretchable fabric trim across top of bust, cups are stretchable too the straps are the kind where you can extend the adjuster right to the end of the strap (some bras you can't do this). I bought this one to do the hooks up on the furthest one out so that as the bra gives I can get as much use out of it as possible.
on 3 July 2013
This was my first purchase of a curvy kate model. Being a 36JJ with panache (with the tango II and ariza models being the reference), after reading some reviews on this model I've decided to order a 36K. Was very pleased with the fit but there were a few issues. The first one is the elastic bands on the back, they are to thin and after a few times they star to fold and digging a little bit on the back. The cetin band that interlaces on the cup tear apart on the third time wearing it. The velvety dots on the cup start to disappear after a few months. Due to the stretchy fabric (either on the back and on the cup) it would fit a bigger size quite nicely, and although it fits well it doesn't give a noticeable lift on the girls. It will, instead, give a nice shape to them, some what natural. I love to use it with some more open rounded cleavage camis or tops.
on 16 February 2014
Not only is this a really sexy piece of lingerie but my wife says it is the most comfortable and best fitting bra she has worn in years! We both love the colour and will be buying more from Curvy Kate.
on 9 December 2014
This is a lovely bra to look at but quite uncomfortable to wear. The underwire kept digging into me. The size i ordered is my usual size, so quite disappointed with my purchase.
on 9 December 2014
I loved this bra, this was the first Curvy Kate one I've purchased I bought my regular size, for the last few years I've worn only Debenhams own brand bra & the difference between this bra & Debenhas bra was huge.
I thought I needed the really thick, long [often uncomfortable] underwire the Debenhams bras have, when my Curvy Kate one came it felt really small & flimsy, I almost sent it straight back without trying it on.
Even with the much thinner and shorter wire the bra is really uplifting, supportive & comfortable, and most of all really feminine & pretty!
I'm very pleased with my purchase.

See one answered question