on 12 June 2012
This'll be a brill centre piece at my August wedding...really pleased with it and I know that my eldest daughter has already hinted at 'borrowing' it sometime time the future. It's a decent weight, no flimsiness about it, the squirls that hold the cupcakes are at just the right angle to show them off whilst also making the cupcakes easy to get at.....now I'm hoping the cupcakes taste as good as this stand looks!
on 28 July 2014
Item arrived broken rang them all you get is no answer when ever you ring morning -noon -night
they never replaced- arrived . So had to manage with one could not get more so near my wedding date
lost my money
on 21 September 2014
I had to re-align most of the holders and the base screw which holds the whole lot together was a blank "plastic screw" with no thread on it. I eventually found a substitute suitable metal screw of my own which did the trick. Having eventually assembled it the final result for the price was worth the money but be prepaired for some DIY.
on 9 May 2014
Absolutely perfect cupcake stand that arrived this morning. Very easy and simple to put up, and looks fantastic; cannot wait to be using it for several upcoming events over the next few years. Great value for money, as well as very versatile, and definitely going to be recommending it to family and friends who want a cupcake stand.
on 12 September 2011
I was delighted to receive this stand which holds 41 cups from Amazon. It was really steady and well packaged. It looked really impressive when I put cupcakes on it at my friend's daughter's Indian wedding groom reception. The slanting holders enable the top of the cupcake to be visible. The instructions to assemble it are easy to follow.
on 9 May 2014
Holds over 40 cakes.excellent for a large party.looked good on display.very cheap and able to pack away to use again.have recommended to several friends
on 25 March 2014
she loves to bake and as we're to move into a house together, it gives her the opportunity to present her creations nicely.
on 27 January 2014
fab product and does exactly what it says easy to erect and looks great would recommend this product to all
on 11 February 2014
I recommend this just for display, it looks very pretty and it is easy to set up, Be careful not to lose anything through, keep the bags and all the contents it comes with but keep the box for safe keeping if you are only buying it for an occasion here and there.
Easy to put together and take apart, looks nice when the cakes are on there.
on 11 September 2011
Great product - easy to assemble and sturdy once assembled. The little spanner that came with it was useless and bent straight away - but not needed anyway as the sections screwed together very easily without it. I suspect you would need to be careful not to over tighten sections together - especially if you were planning to reassemble many times. Definately value for money and looked great.