Cuisinart Bread Maker
The Cuisinart bread maker
Auto Start--making the loaf when you want it
Bread Doesn't Get Much Fresher
Nothing beats the aroma of freshly baked bread, and the Cuisinart bread maker will let you wake up to that smell every single morning. The machine circulates air while cooking, adjusting the time and speed of baking continually to ensure you can create that perfect loaf every time-–beautifully golden brown on the outside with that deliciously soft and fluffy loaf hidden within.
The Intelligent Bread Maker
The machine has 12 pre-set programmes that have been carefully designed to give you the right results, whether you’re making a cake, loaf or jam--in fact, it offers a total of over 100 recipe combinations. Combine this with the machine's automatic nut and seed dispenser, which adds just the right amount at the right time, and the auto start timer, which ensures your bread is ready when you are, and you really can make that perfect loaf.
For over 30 years Cuisinart’s aim has been to produce the very finest kitchen equipment. All of Cuisinart’s products are engineered for exceptionally long life, and designed to be easy to use as well as to give excellent performance day after day. This is why they have come to be regarded as the defining machines in their field by chefs across the world.
100 different recipe combinations
- Convection bread maker circulates air for perfect results.
- Select loaf size from small to large.
- 12 pre-set programmes for fresh bread, cakes, dough and jam.
- Removable paddle gives perfect loaf with no hole in base.
- Automatic nut and seed dispenser releases just the right amount of extra ingredients at the right time.
- Easy view window lets you follow the process from start to finish.
- Keep-warm function keeps your loaf warm for up to 1 hour after baking.
- 13-hour delay start timer for freshly baked bread when you want it.
- Easy-to-store design with touch controls for easy cleaning.
- All removable parts are dishwasher safe.
- Concealed element for easy cleaning.