on 17 June 2013
The game costs £0.69 and to remove adds it costs another £0.69, if you get a puzzle wrong it doesn't tell you the right answer like the game show dose. Also some times the words you are meant to place in the clue box don't always act in the correct manner and make you lose the puzzle cos of a bug in the game.

Also it's limited to 6 games as after you have done them all there are no more to do.....I wouldn't buy this if I was informed of these point so I hope it help you get at least some information before you buy.
0Comment|137 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 22 May 2014
It keeps going wrong and does the same games over and over so you know the answers once you have done it. Have to keep resetting the app as it freezes. Wouldnt recommend it to anyone.
on 27 April 2014
It worked really well to start with but then did not wish to work anymore so have been unable to finish game as locked at last catch
phrase, have now deleted it from kindle.
on 21 November 2013
The game does not work properly on a kindle because it won't drag the word to the answer box quick enough. It's really frustrating ARGGG
on 12 January 2014
I wish I had looked at the reviews before I purchased this item. This is first time that I have purchased something from Amazon that does not work.
To use it I need to access it through Facebook but that does not work either. I might get one catch phrase but not two.
This has made me think twice before I purchase another game for my Kindle fire HD as I that if you bought from Kindle and was advertise by Kindle it would work. All in all a waste of money, which I cannot get back and feel really cheated.
on 31 January 2014
Don't buy this game it is absolutely dreadful...
I was gutted I never read the reviews before I did...
The graphics are rubbish and the words don't display fast enough when you press them.....it's a complete waste of time and money!!!!!
on 10 November 2013
I paid 1 pound fifty for this do not make the same mistake. This is a terrible app and the music won't stop even when I have closed the app. The game is really slow
on 11 September 2013
A really poor app, not worth even the 69p I paid for it! Doesn't let you know the answer when you run out of time which happens frequently as it often doesn't recognise that you've tapped a word leading to lots of frustration. Terrible.
on 6 November 2013
Difficulty moving words to the top of the screen. Therefore not much hope in catching the catchphrase in time. I'm 24 and am pretty sharp with technology but just can't seem to get them there in time. Also they don't tell you the answers for what you did miss... which is also aggravating. All round pretty poor. What should be a nice game seems to make me more aggravated and less relaxed than when I started.
on 21 November 2013
Really buggy and glitchy when trying to tap the words to assemble the phrases. Pretty much unplayable. If it wasn't the free app of the day I'd be angry at having spent money on a broken app with very little polish.