on 7 July 2013
These look great when they're in and at 40 pairs for £5 you can't really go wrong. However, the stem on these are quite long so they're not really suitable for sleeping in. I'm also having trouble with the backs - they are those little plastic ones and they keep falling out. Invest in some butterfly backs too and there will be no problem. :)
on 15 April 2012
Do not buy these. They have plastic backs instead of metal butterflies, and the first time I wore them the back fell off one of them FOUR times in one day. They aren't even silver and they made my ears itch and go crusty. Do not buy these!
on 2 July 2013
Excellent value for money. I use the solver butterfly earring backs I bought with them. Some of the stones have come out when I take them off bu a spot of uhu glue fixes them. still good value for money.
on 17 April 2012
Very pretty and good value for money. Really nice colours different colours for every outfit. Good length of stem to, I have thick lobes so they are comfy too.
on 1 June 2016
I am so pleased with these Crystal. I have 2piercings in each ear and was always looking out for this type to put in top piercing and this just what I wanted. So many different colours too will suit nicely and look good. Also price and service were first class. Thank you Kurtzy will definitely make more purchases from yourselves. Ellen M
on 15 June 2016
they are well worth the money and come up to expectations as well . be care full when opening them as the rubber backs are loose and you loose them every where now I have to buy some more as not got enough to fit all the studs but an excellent buy all the same
on 8 April 2016
At just 2p less than £7.00 for 20 pairs of fun & funky,sparkly earrings,which are absolutely lovely I assure you,you just can't go wrong can you people.
So buy Buy BUY From Kurzty TM Right Now!! :)
I know I'll be using them so much more,as they're Ace,so why don't you too,you really will be pleased with these earrings and all other goods they sell I'm sure,I know I am :)
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 May 2014
was really happy with these and were a great price and speedy delivery..my only negative comment is that when i opened the box all the backs fell out as they werent secure..they came in a wee box which is perfect for keeping them together. will never be stuck for colours and recommend them :)
on 11 April 2014
These have arrived today and they are great for what i want. Young niece got her ears pearced and wants loads of earrings. I also ordered silver backs seperately, after reading all the reviews on the plastic ones that come with these. They are not by any means perfect - so stones don't quite sit straight on the setting.... but hey you get what you pay for!
on 21 January 2016
I thought as these were inexpensive they would look cheap but they dont. I need them because I can only wear small earrings for work and I am always losing them. Love the large handfull of 'backs' thrown in as well. Lovley item. Thank you