Crysis 2 Limited Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 24 Jan 2011 15:52:06 GMT
Mr. Ma James says:
What do you get extra in the limited edition version of crysis 2?

Thanks

Posted on 24 Jan 2011 18:57:57 GMT
M. Stevens says:
According to Game:

* Hologram Decoy Weapon Attachment - Projects a hologram of yourself to confuse and deceive enemies.
* Unique Platinum Dogtag - Dogtags display a player's rank and stats against a customisable frame and background image. They can be viewed by other users and are used to help to identify other players more easily in the game. This unique dogtag has an original background but has a one-off platinum coloured frame. This is not available through any other means.
* Bonus XP - Grants you additional Experience Points in multiplayer and gives you an immediate boost to Level 5
* Scar Weapon Skin - Digital - A medium assault rifle with high accuracy and rate of fire that comes with a unique digital camoflage colour scheme.
* Immediate access to preset class loadouts - Immediate access to the Assault, Scout, Sniper, Demolitions and Defence classes.

Posted on 2 Feb 2011 18:23:39 GMT
Home says:
Hello.
Is there french language in this limited edition?
Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 19 Feb 2011 10:57:41 GMT
C. Drew says:
I played the demo and the hologram decoy is already part of the game.

Posted on 1 Mar 2011 21:57:43 GMT
A. Temneanu says:
because its the demo so many things are unlocked unlike the retail game?

Posted on 18 Mar 2011 15:03:17 GMT
L. Romagnoli says:
Will it be multilanguage ?
Italian too ? At least subtitled eng or ita ?

Posted on 21 Mar 2011 08:46:15 GMT
the hologram was available in the demo because they jsut wanted to show some of the features, it unlocks during the normal edition of the game but the ltd edition has it unlocked from the start. also i have yet to see a shop that doesn't sell the ltd edition so really there's no lower retail version as far as I'm aware of. there are however pre-order bonuses which i don't think amazon have but hey i don't really care about a gold dog tag surround instead of a platinum, amazon delivers the day of release or sometimes even a few days before (received assassins creed brotherhood a good 3 days before uk release) so i'm happy and jus pre-ordered it now from here. hopefully will be here tomorrow =P
Won't be touching the campaign for about a week because the demo sold me completely on the multiplayer, imo its miles better than halo and cod. 60hrs to get to L50 online then I'll be good enough at the game to tackle SuperSoldier difficulty but its recommended to go through it first on easy so you can unlock all upgrades for your second playthrough, heard supersoldier isn't that hard though compared to Veteran CoD, Legendary Halo and Insane Gears.

In other words ladies and gentlemen, CANNOT WAIT!!!!! My gamertag is CoolHwip1, see you on the NY Rooftops!!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  24 Jan 2011
Latest post:  21 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Crysis 2 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Crysis 2 - Limited Edition (Xbox 360) by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
4.2 out of 5 stars   (56)