Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.52

on 19 August 2013
Going on a cruise when I retire. I've been on cunard a coupleof times when a child and living in Canada. Cunard still seems to be memorable and I think my money will be going there. This book helped.
on 28 July 2014
Bought this book ahead of a QM2 TA crossing and got some great tips and advice.

I'm deducting a star for the lack of some very basic proof reading - on average an error every 50 words, and some of the typos were so obvious, they made my head hurt!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 3 August 2013
Thank you so much for writing this, especially as it's free. I love the content and the links to the fabulous videos on YouTube.
May I make a suggestion that you get someone to proof read it for grammar, punctuation (especially capitalisation) and somewhat odd English usage. Then re release it and you will have a book of great note.
on 31 July 2013
Lovely to have something like this especially for free. I was a little worried about cruising with Cunard until I read this. Very generous-thank you!
on 28 December 2014
This book tends to give some hints to the first time cruiser, but there are some in there for the seasoned one too.
Interesting facts about the Cunard company, moreover a very easy read.
on 20 January 2015
Very well written, good balanced view of the company past and present. Easy to read and very informative.