on 30 July 2011
My daughter is very pleased with this accessory pack as it has everything she needs, previous DS accessory packs have not had all the items that were needed but this one is great.
on 26 September 2011
An absolute must for any you game player, keeps everything all in one place. I was only looking for a charger but got the whole set for a great price. Exact colour match too, can't be bad!
on 13 May 2011
I recieved the Crown Deluxe 12-in-1 Accessory Pack: Blue (Nintendo 3DS) and it's very nice.
The color resembles the 3DS color and the delivery time was just as predicted by amazon
I'm very satisfied.
on 15 January 2012
This fits my 3DS perfectly, it is well made and is exactly as described. People think that you can fit everything inside as well as the DS but this is not true however I have managed to fit my 3DS and the cloth plus the 2 game cases and the 2 extra pens. Well worth the money brilliant quality.
on 9 May 2011
This has everything you need for your new 3ds, the carry case is good for accessories or the ds, as if you put them both in together your ds may get scratched, but good value for all the accessories included.
on 22 February 2013
Why on earth does Amazon ask you to review a game....this excellent 3ds kit has everything in it you need for your 3ds but it is not a game and include everything other than games....it is designed for a 3DS console NOT 3DSXL there is a different version for that I noticed...The components are
1-screen protectors--fit perfectly,easy to apply,card to smooth out air bubbles too!
2-3DS carrying case..sturdy and really good quality,wrist strap(detachable),pocket inside to hold up to 4 games,cleaning cloth,stylus spares etc!A really really nice good quality case!
3-3DS black cloth to clean screens
4-2 spare black stylus pens
5-2 sturdy plastic cases to hold games cartridges
6-Car charger
7-connector cable
8-nice quality earphones..
Really really top value for money and pleased with purchase!
on 15 February 2012
Got this for the blue 3ds, the colour matches perfectly. Lots of useful accessories, charger for the car (which we needed as we were upgrading from the lite console and the charging port has changed), usb to charge through pc, screen protectors, headphones - only they are the new in your ear ones not the traditional shape. The case is handy for transporting but the 3ds has to be removed from the case to play which is the one downside as there is then no protection if its dropped. The pack is great value though, you could easily pay more than this just for the case!
on 8 November 2011
I am happy with the product, it is as advertised. I would have been nice if the car charger and lead could fit in the case, but then you would always be carrying them around for occasional use. Overall very happy.
on 31 August 2012
Almost everything you could want in here, with the possible exception of a larger case to store all these accessories! I wish the case could store everything, not just the DS3 and a couple of bits...
on 12 January 2013
great for a first time gift, we bought it with the 3ds for christmas for our little boy, its great as we keep everything together