• The impact of the US JOBS act – Will it really change the world of finance? How can fund raisers and investors benefit from it? What are the pitfalls?
• The economics of crowd funding – How do platform providers, funders and fund raisers benefit? Who are the losers?
• The basic elements – What are the key concepts? What are the best frameworks for organizing your thinking about them?
• How to invest and to raise money – What advice is being given? Why marketing is so crucial for fund raisers? And why professional investors could be more important than ever.
• What the stats are indicating – How much money is being raised? How fast is the sector growing?
• How crowd funding will evolve in the future – What are the emerging business models? What will its impact be on society and the economy?
‘Crowd funding: Key to the Future of Finance?’ consists of the intelligence compiled relating to these questions, and many more, from nearly three years of on-going research by a team of professional content analysts. The whole picture of this exploding new multifaceted phenomenon is presented as concisely as possible in just under 70 quick-reading pages (approximately 20,000 words).