- Paperback: 580 pages
- Publisher: University of California Press; 1st Edition edition (26 Nov. 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0520087607
- ISBN-13: 978-0520087606
- Product Dimensions: 17.8 x 2.8 x 25.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 384,697 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Cross Cultural Filmmaking: A Handbook for Making Documentary and Ethnographic Films and Videos Paperback – 26 Nov 1997
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the Author
About the Author
Ilisa Barbash and Lucien Taylor have recently served as visiting professors at the Universite des Antilles et de la Guyane in Martinique. Taylor is the editor of Visualizing Theory (1994) and edits the journal of the Society for Visual Anthropology, to which both authors belong. Together they produced the award-winning video, In and Out of Africa.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It is written in a way easy to understand, very informative and well structured. The chapters cover everything you need to know from theory to practice.
I truly enjoy reading it, great book.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
but it's helpful.
especially for myself. Because I kind of having these troubles.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Business, Finance & Law
- Books > Music, Stage & Screen > Film > Production & Technology > Direction & Production
- Books > Reference > Library & Information Sciences
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Ethnography & Ethnology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Anthropology > Social & Cultural
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media & Communication Industries