Size: 8 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 19 October 2014
Am size 5-5.5, so ordered 6, they fit me perfectly as they are very neat . If you wear Crocs, then you know sizes vary depending on where they are made - made in China are always smaller in size for some reason. Very comfortable, easy to put on and off but not a best of grip on wet leaves, metal drain covers etc. I knew that would be the case from wearing Crocs in summer, but ordered them as they are SO easy to clean if you are unlucky to step into someone else's dog's mess - simply wipe them on the clump of grass (unlike other wellies with many deep grooves where stuff gets stuck in - yuck!). Would recommend for ease of use, comfort and ease of keeping clean. They look good, too.
on 18 June 2015
ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT - COMFORTABLE, WIDE ENOUGH FOR MY 'HOBBIT FEET'. COULD WALK FOR MILES IN THEM.
JUST LIKE CROCS WITHOUT THE HOLES!!! LIGHTWEIGHT AND GREAT COLOURS - NO BRAINER!
on 21 October 2015
I have these in pink my husband loves them so had to get them for him in black luckily he has small feet a size 8 and also loves them I have to wear a pair of thick socks under mine
review image
on 19 November 2014
I bought a size 5 and my feet are normal, not to chubby or too slim. They are very light weight but are very tight on the instep and the ankle, it was actually a bit painful to wear with normal thin socks, definitively no room to wear with thick socks!
on 21 April 2015
The right boot was noticeably smaller than the left (around the toe area), this is not the first time this has happened with Crocs, you MUST try them on First! Now they are made in China as the quality has dropped... just like Hunter products!
on 27 April 2014
They are very comfy. Great for walking my dog. The only issue I feel , is they are a bit firm round the top of boot. As you feel it digging into front of calf when walking. But good otherwise.
on 25 July 2014
Wide fit but careful with small space between instep/sole.

Although there is 1/2 inch gap between foot and shoe toe (ordered size 8 having size 7), instep is quite low, so maybe my size would have been difficult to put on/feet would have been difficult to slip inside boot ( once foot is inside, instep kind of adheres to foot, creating a vacuum).

Nevertheless, they are confortable and cute.
on 8 November 2015
Those are good and look exactly as they do on the picture. Some people talk about this boot being too tight- well they are roomy in the toes area so no issues there, but they were way to tight around the roof of my foot (instep).
I've resolved it by putting my wellies on and applying heat using hairdryer for few minutes to stretch them and make them perfect fit for my feet. Just be careful not to overstretch them or melt them heheh
review image
on 29 June 2015
I had read that these were really uncomfortable in some reviews, but most were positive. I'm size 5.5 so went for a 6 and there is plenty of room. Found them to press a little on the sides of my ankles, so I just wedged them open with a pair of shoes inside for a few days, then they were fine. They look fab on. Not bought for long walks, more emergency use or on the beach. I am very happy with them.
on 25 September 2015
I walk my dog regularly in the new forest which at this time of the year can be very wet. As a mild sciatica sufferer I have found some wellies too heavy to wear and they aggravate my symptoms- these short wellies are great. Very light and comfortable to walk any distance in. I always go a size bigger than normal to allow for boot socks and have done the same with this purchase.