Size: 6 UK|Colour: Raspberry|Change
Price:£18.72 - £106.00

on 2 March 2012
I love these Mary Jane's for the simple reason they are dainty on your feet & not like the normal cumbersome Crocs you can get they look great with anything you want to wear for the summer...Luv em... & so comfortable.
on 12 August 2012
Bought these for my wife, she's had several pairs of Mary Jane crocs before, the only difference with these is the fixed back strap and a slightly slimmer design. Sizing is perfect, she's usually 3 1/2 UK size. The material is quite flexible and soft so hasn't taken much wearing in. Good tread on the soles so not slippy on wet surfaces as her old ones had become. Perfect for round the house, garden and particularly when camping.
on 23 May 2012
I was not happy with them. they made my feet sweat and cause blisters on the arch of my feet. should have bought the classic.
on 7 June 2013
I found the sizings of these crocs did not fit my feet - they do not have the medial support of normal crocs - I returned them! I think the style is ok - but would prefer to spend the money on some more supportive sandals and will stick to traditional crocs!
on 3 September 2014
Right, I've been asked for a review of the "sizing" of my Mary Jane crocs. My normal UK size size is 5 or EU37. The first pair of Mary Janes I purchased several years ago were "roomy" to say the least, but once used to them I found them wonderfully comfortable and wore them daily for dog-walking till they eventually wore out. They were marked "7" on the bottom. The next pair I bought were equally good and I just looked for 7's in the shop.

Last year I purchased my first "on-line" pair, stating that my UK size was a 5. They arrived, still marked "7" on the bottom, but were now made in a different country, the style was slightly different from my old pairs - OK, you expect changes over the years, but they were decidedly slimmer whilst being the same length. This was not a problem when trying them on indoors, but once I went out and got them wet and dirty walking across fields with the dog, I developed huge blisters on the arch of both feet from the rivet which holds the bar across. This was not improved by either wearing sticking plasters or when I finally gave up and cut off the rivets to remove the bar - they were still too tight. I put them in the washing machine, took them to the charity shop and have worn my old pair all summer.

When I saw the Raspberry Mary Jane's in a sale on Amazon I decided to try again, but was so used to the fact that I take a 7 that was what I ordered. What arrived were boats, but I have decided to keep them as they now have the required width, so maybe they will be OK when I start using them for next year - if not back to the charity shop and I'll give up.

I could maybe get the desired width by trying the clogs, but I think they look clunky and therefore I prefer the Mary Jane, but just wish they had stuck to the original dimensions.

There, you asked for it....
on 5 August 2015
Slightly smaller than my previous pair, but they do give slightly with wear and are fine after a few wears!
I love these shoes, this is my third pair so far, I have blue, black and pink and wear them all of the time. They suit my busy lifestyle perfectly and were obviously designed with me in mind! They are quite expensive but I get so much wear out of them that they are worth every penny.
on 13 May 2012
Shayna crocs - arrived promptly, are so very comfy for problem feet, can walk for miles and they look good as well, the colour is excellent - not stark white, but a nice gentle colour.
on 3 August 2013
I've owned a pair of Crocs for three years and they're brilliant. In winter I wear them with cozy socks instead of slippers and they keep my tooties really warm. In summer I slouch around the beach and garden in them; they're soooo comfortable.
Now it's summer and I was looking forward to these lighter, more summery Crocs to match the season but was bitterly disappointed to find they were just too narrow around the instep. I knew they weren't likely to stretch (Crocs aren't like that) so reluctantly I had to return them. (Used the Amazon Locker which is a fab way to return items!)
Lengthwise they fitted well (I'm a UK6 and so were they); loved the colour too. Have to add that I don't have wide feet, all 'normal' width shoes fit me just fine, but these little gems and I were never going to walk in perfect harmony which is such a shame.
I'm now on a quest to find another Croc style which does fit.
Hope you have better luck that I did.
on 14 September 2015
What on earth is going on with these Crocs? Size six is far too small and size seven fall off my feet. To understand the sizing you need a degree in rocket science. I have given up trying. I will say they would have been very comfortable if I could have got some to fit my size six feet.
on 15 May 2014
I prefer this narrower Mary Jane to the standard crocs ,they are superbly comfortable and springy . Standard crocs are too wide for me and I'd say I have quite wide feet, they are a snug fit but true to size but may seem small if going of the clog style. My last pair finally look the worse for wear after 4 years on the beach and in the garden , have to remind myself to take them off !. Cheaper versions don't feel so springy and make my feet sweat , I have bought a number of more stylish even leather crocs because of my fav. mary janes but this style will always be what I would choose to wear at leisure other than my bare feet. I shifted a bulk bag of gravel in mine yesterday and then popped them in the washing machine , my crocs are good as new ( unlike me )