Size: 7 UK|Colour: Blue (Ocean/Oyster)|Change
Price:£26.19 - £113.00

on 21 May 2013
These are comfortable, flattering and feminine. My one wish is that they came in paler shades. Black and shades of brown are a bit heavy for summer wear, and the multi-coloured version has too many colours for my taste. I would love a pair in cream or simply the paler brown of this model (including the sole). That said, though, I am very happy with these and am the sort of person who would buy multiple pairs in different colours if the colours were to my taste, because the design is just so pretty, and they feel so nice on the foot.
on 24 April 2015
I have funny feet. Constant ingrown toenails and Plantar fasciitis. I know within 10 seconds of trying a shoe on whether or not I can wear it. I need comfort and support which strappy sandals do not provide. I fell in love with these and ordered them. I've waited with baited breath all week thinking I'd have to send them back.

I'm pleased to say that these are a dream to wear. No rubbing, the fit is perfect. The rubber provides much needed comfort where other material would usually rub on me. And the sole offers all the support I need. I actually feel like I'm walking on air. I was so pleased that within 10 mins of them arriving I've ordered two more pairs!

I cannot recommend these enough.
on 13 July 2014
The most comfortable croc ever, wear them every where and they go with any out fit, any colour. Brilliant 5 stars
on 26 March 2015
These are my first pair of croc sandals and I love them! They are so comfy and it's like walking on air when in them. Was worried they might be tight as I have a wider foot but the rubber moulds to your foot size and after walking around the house for several days, all is still good!
on 1 May 2015
love these but they were to big ,dont follow some reviews by ordering a size up ,,they are true to size ,i,v had to give mine to my daughter and order another pair ,,lucky her ,theses sandals are so comfy and love the colours for the summer
on 23 June 2015
Bought the Size 8, I am a 7 in other shoes, maybe 7.5, depending on make so I would suggest going up a size. These shoes are SO comfortable, my second pair they are so good! I have funny feet, bunion, hammer toe but even then they are comfortable. In the heat ( if you are wearing them abroad) the material the shoes are made from seems to soften and mould around your foot and the comfort increases!
on 1 June 2013
I love these Crocs, been waiting a long time to find another pair i could wear. The last ones i had Crocs stop making.
Had to return these for a size bigger BUT that was my fault, should have know i need a bigger size all the years i've been wearing Crocs. Great co;our and style, really pleased
on 20 November 2015
These are wonderful shoes. They did give me a couple of blisters the first time I wore them (on holiday, walking around all day) but worth persevering my feet recovered very quickly and the lovely, slightly squishy and textured insole is very comfortable. I've received a lot of compliments from people surprised to hear that they are Crocs! I did worry when I ordered them that the jelly material would be uncomfortable and sweaty, but this wasn't the case at all. I have friends who own several pairs and think I will join their ranks.
Fun, pretty, but also practical - a rare combination.

If you are between sizes, you might do best to go for the lower size. I am a seven and while they feel the right size, mine are very slightly roomy.
on 22 May 2013
I have these in bronze/espresso and the bronze takes away the dark heavy look of some of the single colour crocs and makes them more feminine and summery.
I have wide feet, and these looked a bit narrow. I put them on and they felt comfy but I was worried that the slight stretch that made them comfy would also end up cutting in - a bit like wearing an elastic band. I hesitated, and decided to leave them on for a short while and see what happened, as they were exactly what I was looking for. Several hours later they are still comfy and not cutting in at all as I had feared, so I am happy to decide to keep them.
The sole is nice too - sort of boingy when you walk!
A useful flat sandal for when you don't want to wear flip flops or anything else with a toe post.
on 7 March 2016
After 'breaking in' (they hurt the back of my ankles for a week or two) these became the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned. I could walk for miles and miles and hours and hours in them. They look nice enough to wear to nice-ish restaurants and they're so springy: perfect for running across the road. Unfortunately I took them to Vientiane with me and (as is the custom) left them outside the hotel. There were no issues until my last morning when somebody stole them. Moral of the story, if you take them to Asia bring them into your room because they really are the best shoes ever.

See one answered question