Size: 6 UK|Colour: Multicolour (Light Grey/White)|Change

on 25 May 2012
My feet feel like they're still in bed all day long - foot HAPPINESS.

I've had a pair of these for nearly a year now, wearing them almost daily. At first I thought they were a bit expensive for a pair of canvas slipons.

But they're much more durable than any another canvas slip-on I've worn (including the Santa Cruz model, also by Crocs). I like the styling very much, too. Nice touches like the tab at the back, which helps slip them back on quickly. They don't stretch out and get all distorted like the Santa Cruz ones either. I bought the black on black, and have had no problem with staining. I imagine if you bought khaki you'd see stains quickly - what else would you expect?

For me these are a definite winner. I'll be buying a backup pair soon.

My only "major" complaint is the cheap-looking canvas. It almost looks like that kind of weird cheap fabric they use to make the 99 cent eco-reusable shopping bags at Target or your local supermarket. Slightly strange, course in a weird way, odd. (I love the black because someone else said the khaki color stains easily. I figured I could deal with the black) Other say it is super durable and I can tell you myself even though mine are a year old, they breathe nicely.

The fabric of the shoe does this neat little ripple thing at the top, so they kinda have a bit of a funky, trendy, Tom's shoes type all-fabric look to them. Only difference is they are massively comfortable.

I have wider feet and these are not the "old days" of free and unrestricted wide foot pancake-age of Crocs' yesteryear...no, if you want somewhat more dignified-looking shoes, you must rein your feet in a bit. For me, the tradeoff is fine. My feet are quite wide and the first few days these things rubbed blisters into the sides of my feet, but now that has loosened. They still feel tight compared to regular Crocs, but the overall experience thus far has definitely been the my-feet-feel-like-they-are-still-in-bed-all-day-long feeling. In fact, I just did a spontaneous woo-hoo happy dance after I got up to walk across the room because of it, and that made me write this review.

Highly recommended,
Lets be absolutely honest here, Crocs can look a bit tragic and especially so when worn outside of the confines of your garage or house. However they are supremely comfortable so there's the Wal-Mart/ASDA look instantly - comfort beats looks.

But - rather than risk the wrath of SHE WHO MUST BE OBEYED, I avoid the Croc look and forgo the pleasantness that my feet enjoy at home when out and about.

Crocs have sorted out that problem though. They have created a range of footwear that looks normal and is fine to wear casually when bimbling around the shops with the Boss. And I reckon these are they best they do.

Looks of course are subjective but these are clean and modern looking and in no way mindful of the more athletically challenged Crocs that were the originals.

Comfort is of course a given and these are superb.

A nice touch is that they are fitted with a removable insert that can be washed. This insert is not entirely plastic either as there is a small section which is material for comfort and sweat absorption.

Overall great shoes for the money.
on 26 July 2013
I bought a normal pair of crocs and these. Normal crocs fit fine. These were a 10 and I'm a 91/2. I could barely get my feet in them, they were more like an 81/2 and very narrow. Gave up and sent them back. Probably very nice if you can get them to fit.
on 28 March 2014
I had to return these as they were too small. I have since been into a Croc shop where there were many signs advising that US sizes are a size smaller than UK sizes. The shop assistant also made certain to point this out.

Therefore the size 9 received from you should have been a size 10. Perhaps you could make this clear to your customers on line so that the hassle of having to return them does not occur.

The above star rating does not really apply on this occasion!
on 2 December 2013
The shoes were delivered promptly, and look great. However someone at Amazon has NO IDEA about UK mens sizes! Sure, they were labelled M9 (I ordered UK mens size 9), but they were no larger than a mens 7!!!! As usual, Amazon had no larger size than their version of a M9, so I had to send them back for a refund. Come on Amazon - get your act together if you want to hold on to your customers. A lot of men are a genuine size 9 or larger, so why do you stock nothing larger than what is actually a UK size 7?
on 16 May 2014
Marked as size 10 but I'd say they were size 9.5 at best, probably 9. Ordered these and a pair of Santa Cruz loafers that were also too small. The Walu Slip On looked like it is better made than the Santa Cruz which looked a bit flimsy. Returned to Amazon. If Croc's don't do half sizes you might have to go for a size higher than usual and hope they don't fall off when you run for the bus.
on 9 September 2013
I already have these in the blue/white sole version, they're great for sightseeing.

The main reason I'm commenting is that the sizing is wrong on amazon - a Crocs M7 is not a UK size 7, it's a UK size 6. This really should be updated or at least check the sizing on the crocs website before ordering here.
on 12 September 2013
Thought these were ideal for wearing when driving, unfortunately I ordered the wrong size. However the returns procedure was straight forward and have exchanged them for correct size. Would recommend them to friends.
on 10 September 2015
Well I bought 4 pairs as they are so well made and comfy.
I tend to have poor ankle's that can give a bit of pain now and again due to having sprained both over the years, I also have a funny big toe that can play up, a bit like a bunion. So I have had no problems with either swelling due I think to the insert, also the air holes stop your feet getting hot.
on 10 September 2013
The size ordered which is my regular UK 8 arrived as a size 8 but was probably a size 6. Reordered a size 9 which has turned to very tight fitting so is probably a size 7. I hate all this messing about.....