2,004
Size: 4 UK 2E|Colour: Blue (Ocean/Black)|Change

I am a woman, 41, so at that age where comfort is far more important than style.

I broke my foot a few years ago and my foot is pinned and so having a shoe i can wear that doesn't hurt my feet is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I despise crocs, i think they are disgusting, always have, and about 6 months ago for Christmas i received a pair of crocs flip flops.

I opened them up, looked at my mother who had bought them for me and said are you joking mummy, crocs? You know i think they are vile, she laughs and says, you havent put them on your feet yet, i reply ok fine ill try them, so very reluctantly on they went and i honestly cant lie, it was amazing, they fit my feet like a glove, soft, squidgy, supportive, they dont rub, the little nodules massage my feet as i walk in them, i loved them. My mum had bought me a purple pair as they are my favourite colour and i wore them out, i wore them in the house like slippers even over winter, they were never off my feet.

I have now bought the black and Lime green pairs for summer.

I very rarely give 5 stars to anything but these are brilliant.
on 30 September 2013
I have never really been able to find flip flops that are comfortable enough for me to wear. These are amazing, so comfortable - excellent for holiday around the pool or just at home! I read the reviews before buying and noticed that there were conflicting comments about the sizing. I normally wear a size 5 in all other shoes but a size 4 in these fit perfectly.

On the crocs website they have a sizing guide with measurements and what size you are in crocs so it's easy to determine which size you need -

All the sizing is the same whether you look at normal/relaxed or wide fit (these are relaxed fit and the website explains what this means as well). I just measured my feet roughly and ordered the corresponding size.

These are just simple, plain, comfortable flip flops and for someone who could never really wear them before to say that is something! They're so good i'm thinking about buying a couple more pairs for the future!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 November 2014
I'm usually quite picky when it comes to flip flops because I can never find any that are comfortable to wear for a long period. I've had only 10 pairs, and only really wear a few. I tried these because they were only £7, so thought why not.

I received these and was actually surprised that it was comfy to wear, I took them on a beach holiday and wore them as much as I could, as I normally get blisters from flip flops from the straps, but these were actually very nice to wear for long periods and when they get wet (that's when I normally get blisters from the wet straps on other flip flops)

I would definitely recommend these.

Hope this helps anyone with flip flops issues like myself!
on 17 June 2013
I bought these flip-flops for my Mum, they are very light and comfortable, she even wears them to work sometimes (she's a teacher). I'm just thinking about buying one pair for myself as they really are so comfy and they are made of material that won't smell.
on 20 June 2014
These croc Flipflops/ Sandals are great! The fit really well and have great grip on the top and bottom. They are also quite squidgy and soft and allow a lot of movement, would strongly recommend for the price and quality.
on 25 August 2014
These flip flops certainly live up to my expectations, they fit like a glove (or should that be a sock!) and are sooooo comfortable you hardly know you've got them on. I bought them to replace a pair of M&S step tone flip flops that I loved but couldn't get again, my new Crocs out do my step tones as they are so light. I loved them so much I bought another pair different style and I love those too. Highly recommended.
on 6 June 2012
These are my first Crocs, and I fallen in love immediately. I've never worn something more comfortable. The size is perfect. I strongly recommend this product.
on 2 February 2015
The size UK5 is advertised as men UK5, but women UK6. The latter information only showed up after putting the item into the shopping basekt. Lucky enough, I saw it and switched my purchase from UK5 (=W-UK6) to UK4 (=W-UK5). Following this, the item was a perfect womens' UK5. If only the men's size were checked, it would have been larger than advertised. So, be careful that you order the right size if you are a women.

Fitting: In general very wide - which is perfect for me as I have wide feet and most women's shoes assume that lady feet should be nice an narrow.
Comfort: Very soft to walk in and the texture makes them comfortable to wear.

I have now bought the black and Lime green pairs for summer.

I very rarely give 5 stars to anything but these are brilliant.
on 24 May 2016
They are so incredibly comfy. They are so padded on the sole that you feel as if you are wearing decent walking boots instead of rubber shoes. They are so comfy that I can't wear normal slippers anymore as they have no cushioning in them compared to these. That says it all. They grip very well on wet floors, gravel, grass, and even some types of carpet. It's odd because some of the carpets in the house are fine but others are not. Just beware of that when wearing them for the first time till you try them out in your house.

They are great for going swimming in or to the beach as they are easy to rinse off before you get in or out of the pool room, or if you get them sandy.

After much initial hatred for the look of crocs, I decided to get a pair of the original holey ones for cheapness, comfort and practicality. The main reason I got them was to be able to wash the floors in the house without having to wear proper shoes all the time, because I'm terrible for wetting my slippers and crocs are completely washable.

Once I got them I realised how comfortable they are and I was immediately won over to the odd things. Nothing beats comfort for me around the house, even if I'm in 10 inch heels to go out in! With a nasty foot problem as well they were a welcome relief from tight shoes.

I loved them so much that I got these instead as they look much nicer than the original style and are just as comfortable. They are not quite as squishy to walk on but nothing that makes a huge difference. I literally have lived and died in these things for a whole year whilst unable to wear shoes for medical reasons and they have survived wonderfully with only the label that says crocs coming off at the back of one of the shoes.

They are so comfy that I wouldn't wear any other slippers about the house now or any other type of flip flops.

Tips:

1. For dirty crocs, a quick low heat session in the washing machine will get off 99% of dirt and stains. For grass stains, I use a grease removing washing up liquid and a scrubbing brush.

2. If your crocs are too big or too small, stick them in the tumble dryer on a high heat for a few minutes and then put them on straight away. If they are too big they will shrink a little, if they are too small, put a couple of pairs of thick socks on and wear them as soon as they come out of the dyer, they will stretch and get a little breathing room in them. Take it from me, wearing the wrong size ones creates some nasty friction patches and can lead to blisters.

3. To prevent blisters or sore areas, apply Vaseline on the areas that they rub on and it will help prevent any further soreness, just watch out if you are walking in mud or grit because it will stick to your feet!

4.You can remove the back strap of the traditional style crocs by pulling out the pins that keep them in. You can re-attach them later if you need to.