Size: 8 UK|Colour: Neon Magenta/Citrus|Change

on 1 July 2014
I ordered a size 1, as my son is a size 1 however the crocs came up huge on his feet, not only length ways but width ways too, they were like boats on his feet and looked extremely odd!!! I would not recommend as they so not appear to be a normal size 1 shoe!
on 19 November 2013
These were well worth the money. My son loves crocs and he especially loved this style. He alway has them on. Quick delivery. Very happy with my purchase.
on 16 September 2010
These ar lovely crocs, the colour is gorgeous and my daughter just loves them. The only problem is that they do come up small, she is a size 2 and that's what I ordered but when they came her toes were right at the very end so I returned them and ordered a 3 instead which fit her fine. They also come up small in the adult ones as well so you may be best ordering a couple of sizes and returning the one that doesn't fit!
on 28 April 2014
I brought these with the intention that they would eventually fit my daughter. She has had them two years now, she is a UK size 2, these are meant to be a size 1. They now fit the length of her feet but the width is soooo wide that even with the straps on her heels she still struggles to walk in them.
on 27 June 2014
My daughter is thtled with these. They are her third pair of Crocs and they will not be her last. They are quite big but Crocs always are to begin with because they cover 2 sizes.
on 11 May 2014
my boy lives in these the whole summer! Just be careful in escalators and moving bands (as instructions warn you, but you never read!)
on 27 May 2014
My daughter is a UK size 2, yet the size 3 was still too small. Had already returned size 2
on 9 July 2014
I adore Crocs for kids as they are tough and easy to wear, coping with anything a child can throw at them. These also look quite smart and my son loves them.
on 11 June 2015
We had these in the size below and they were great. Size 1 is a massive jump up in size however and they are unwearable at the moment. Such a shame.
on 20 March 2014
I have finally admitted that proper CROCS have a design weakness (however nice they are) in that the "strap" that goes behind the foot is nearly always shorter than the length of the CROC. Meaning that I purchased a size 2 for my daughter but by the time the strap was in place the shoe was a size smaller. This has happened before, and now I have learnt my lesson ! No, they don t stretch - and why would you buy a shoe when you have to stretch part of it for about a week inorder for it to fit ??
FYI the option to buy a size "up" doesn t work as then the whole shoe is large and clog like and clumpy, and not the effect you want.
So, returned to Amazon, and have just bought pair for £7 in Sainsbury that are a virtual copy and very cool and do the job - without the design faults of the original.