Size: 9 UK Women/8 UK Men|Colour: Pink (Fuschia/Light Grey)|Change
Price:£14.88 - £49.50

on 21 November 2012
These were a birthday present for my husband and he seems very happy with them. You do need to order the next size up to your normal size when buying crocbands as they are a tighter fit. My husband normally wears a 6 and these in a size 7 are fine for him. The colour is good and of course, I had the usual good speedy service from Amazon.
on 3 July 2014
As they're unisex, it's difficult to get sizing right for women. I'm a women's size 6. The size I received was men's 6 and women's 8 but although wide enough, they were a size to small in length. I've never varied from a 6 in any shoes but had to order the next size up, which now feel a bit too large overall but my toes seem to push into the front when walking. Very difficult to get the ideal fit and I would suggest buying from a store, where you can try before you buy.
on 4 September 2014
This is my third pair of CROCS other pairs being plain black and having lasted 6 years of wearing almost everyday.
I thought I would try a slightly newer style and liked the look of these. My other pairs fitted like loose flip-flops and I took it that is how they should fit. This pair a physically smaller even though are stamped the same size, these are more like a 12 not a 13. I had to warm them in the tumble dryer (3 mins max) and then wear them with extra socks on to stretch them out to be even comfortable. I repeated this process 3 times to get them more like I am used to.
Still like them for there comfort, even if some people still think they look like clowns shoes ;)
on 16 January 2013
I bought these to be able to slip on easily when gardening or popping out to the bin. I have found them very comfortable, when the back strap is down I felt that I could of done with buying a bigger size but this may be because i haven't worn them in yet, they stay on well enough without the back strap and i'd prefer to wear them this way,however; when I go to put them on I keep having to lift the back strap over to the front as it falls back into the heal position. Good service and quick delivery.
on 14 June 2014
Difficult to get right size. Reviews said get one size up so I did but they're too big & I can only wear them when strap is round ankle. Still not great fit though & I couldn't wear them out as too big. Bought my normal size but they only fit when I don't wear the straps. If I wear the straps round my ankle they're too tight! I love the comfort of Crocs but think they need to review their sizing.
on 10 July 2013
Lovely looking sandal, delivered very quickly. I ordered a size bigger than normal due to advice on amazon and would advise everyone else to do the same as i've never worn a size 10 in my life but these fit perfectly in that size. EXCELLENT.
on 2 May 2016
There were a few rubber casting marks and strips that had been over molded in the molds. This isn't obvious though and doesn't detract from them. You would never notice it when they were on someone's feet. They weren't packaged at all, they just had a hanger on the top. No box or protective bag but still these shoes would survive the end of the world and of course they got here perfectly intact.

They are so incredibly comfy. They are so padded on the sole that you feel as if you are wearing decent walking boots instead of rubber shoes. They are so comfy that I can't wear normal slippers anymore as they have no cushioning in them compared to these. That says it all. They grip very well on wet floors, gravel, grass, and even some types of carpet. It's odd because some of the carpets in the house are fine but others are not. Just beware of that when wearing them for the first time till you try them out in your house.

They are great for going swimming in or to the beach I'm told as they float and they are easy to rinse off before you get in or out of the pool room, or if you get them sandy.

As much as I dislike the appearance of these shoes, they really have grown on me to the point where I found some slightly nice looking summer style flip flops so they don't look as much like 'crocs' but they retain the comfort and durability.

After much initial hatred for the look of crocs, I decided to get a pair for comfort and practicality. Having a foot problem and waiting for an operation, these were the best option to enable me to stay comfortable.

Once I got them I realised how comfortable they are and I was immediately won over to the odd things. Nothing beats comfort for me around the house, even if I'm in 10 inch heels to go out in! With a nasty foot problem as well they were a welcome relief from tight shoes.

They are so comfy that I wouldn't wear any other slippers about the house now. I have moved on to the flip-flops as they look nicer but are still just as comfy and durable.

Tips:

1. For dirty crocs, a quick low heat spin in the washing machine will get off 99% of dirt and stains. For grass stains, I use washing up liquid and a scrubbing brush.

1. For dirty crocs, a quick low heat session in the washing machine will get off 99% of dirt and stains. For grass stains, I use a grease removing washing up liquid and a scrubbing brush.

2. If your crocs are too big or too small, stick them in the tumble dryer on a high heat for a few minutes and then put them on straight away. If they are too big they will shrink a little, if they are too small, put a couple of pairs of thick socks on and wear them as soon as they come out of the dyer, they will stretch and get a little breathing room in them. Take it from me, wearing the wrong size ones creates some nasty friction patches and can lead to blisters.

3. To prevent blisters or sore areas, apply Vaseline on the areas that they rub on and it will help prevent any further soreness, just watch out if you are walking in mud or grit because it will stick to your feet!

4.You can remove the back strap by pulling out the pins that keep them in. You can re-attach them later if you need to.
on 14 January 2013
Wanted work shoe I could slip off and on easily. Might be wise to order a size up as they are a little snug.
on 19 August 2014
The design and quality of this shoe is very good, but I expected the wrong size came, despite warning Amazon on this issue.

Crocs have advised that the shoe sizes are US sizes therefore if you want a UK8 you better order a size 9.

I warned of this to Amazon and they said they would check this before delivering the shoes. Unfortunately a UK8-US8 size arrived which was too small. This item came with the wrong labeled size as UK8 can not be US8. So this is a US8 which is smaller.

If you need a UK8 you should order a UK9, unless Amazon change the labels.

Amazon were helpful with the free return process. Contact them before paying for a returns label beforehand.

I give it only 4* because of the size issue, otherwise would be a 5*.

Hope this helps hassle to someonelse.
on 13 August 2014
Should have ignored previous reviews, most said crocs are coming up small so order larger size, this is not what I found. They are a very wide fitting so if you order a larger size they feel massive so I would suggest sticking to your normal size. Not sure why they come in a shoe size and a width size, although you don't get an option to choose width so seems a bit pointless. Perhaps if you ordered direct from Crocs then maybe you can choose width.
Update - After taking these on holiday with me I need to update my previous review - now agree with most other reviewers that these are coming up small, they were very uncomfortable and with the straps on they could not be worn, should have taken the advise of others and ordered the next size up. What is most frustrating is that I ordered 2 pairs.