Size: 4 UK|Colour: Blue (Nautical Navy/Red)|Change
Price:£29.90 - £118.00

on 11 August 2013
Very pleased with these. I put them on when they arrived and didn't want to take them off - and they are stylish and slimline unlike other Crocs. Even my son's 24 year old girlfriend admired them so that says a lot in my book! Exceedingly, unbelievably comfortable and I am sure I will live in these. They are very true to size - I am a size 7 and they fit perfectly with perhaps a centimetre spare at the heel, which I love, as I don't like my foot to feel like it's falling out the edge. What's more the strap stays put - never before have I encountered this with sling-back styles which has put me off purchasing them in the past. I so wish I'd saved my money on other purchases and discovered these sooner. Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed. Well done, that shoe designer!
on 15 July 2014
I had my doubts as to how comfy they would actually be considering they don't look like typical Crocs...
I wore them all day at work and my feet were fine! I usually have to wear trainers so that is saying a LOT!!
By day 2 they had really molded to my feet and are now even better. I absolutely love them!!
on 12 July 2015
I purchased the shoes in several different colours, I purchasing them a size larger is a good idea.
They are not a wide fit shoe but soften with heat and wear,
My shoes have been worn so much but still look new although they have spread out to the side as my foot is wide.
on 13 June 2015
I love these! I don't normally like croc shoes, but these are great. You don't feel as if you have any shoes on at all! I like the fact that they have got a proper sole so no slipping like you do in most other crocs I have had in the past. I'm thinking of getting another pair in a different colour.
on 12 August 2014
I can be a size 8 or 9, I purchased sz 8 as have other crocs in size 8 which are perfect. These in sz 8 rubbed my toe so had to be returned. I also have broad feet, and as these are so soft they spread with my feet making them look wider..not a pretty picture:-( I still give them a 4* as they look well and I'm sure v comfy if you have 'normal' feet:-)
on 2 July 2013
these shoes are true to size & are very comfy to wear, they also look better on than in the picture
on 28 September 2015
Arrived so quickly and I absolutely love them. They fit perfectly and it feels like you were barefoot. I'm not really crocs person because I don't find them particularly attractive but these ones is another story. They are beautiful. First I chose size 8 because I am normally size 7.5 but then I read some reviews and it changed to 7 which was a good decision.
on 13 August 2013
I love these crocs - they are a welcome change to the usual trademark style. All crocs (in my experience) come up quite big e.g. I would usually have a size 6.5 or 7, but always a 6 in crocs, and that includes these. I have the blue/yellow ones, and they are bright and lovely.
on 19 May 2015
I have one foot bigger than the other and initially I found that on my smaller foot the sling back would not stay on. However, I perservered and after a few short walks it settled in and I can now wear them without any slipping. They are super comfy and I am very pleased.
on 1 September 2013
Great shoes, excellent quality. Arrived on time and are comfy. Just as you would expect from Crocs.

Try them in a shop first though as the slingback bit is nit adjustable.