Size: 2 UK|Colour: Green (Lime)|Change
Price:£10.00+ Free shipping

on 13 June 2013
Crocs arrived in very good condition quick and very good service my son loves them :-)

The green colour was the same as described fit very well
on 23 December 2012
Bought as a replacement pair for my son (who had sadly outgrown his others). I cannot recommend these highly enough. My son literally lives in his Crocs all year round. They're especially great in the summer months when the weather is warmer, but he also wears them to & from karate class every week, & also to & from Swimming lessons. Forget the cheaper alternatives that can be found, these are well worth every penny you spend on them!
There is only my husband left to buy a pair for as myself, my son & my Dad are all Crocs converts!
on 1 May 2014
I brought these for my son as he's feet have grown! He has had a pair since he has been walking, they are great as can slip on easy and great for going in and out the garden, and my children are well trained at taking off so the floors don't get dirty! ha.. All crocs do come up big though which is good considering how quickly children grow out of things.
on 19 June 2011
My daughter had Crocs last year and lived in them. This year I very stupidly decided to buy a £3 from a supermarket - they blistered my daughters feet within seconds. I then bought these proper Crocs from Amazon - she has been running around in them for the last month with no problems. They are truly fantastic!
on 27 April 2015
My son chose red as he likes red, but when they arrived they had a distinct pink tint to them, which he was not too happy about. Much convincing later he now wears them, but be warned, they do look quite pink. The pepper red may be a better colour for boys (or girls) that don't want a hint pink.
on 15 April 2015
I received 2 pairs in a UK1 as ordered however the label reads 'wide fit' on one pair & 'relaxed fit' on the other pair? On the bottom of the croc is reads S 1 W 3. They seem very wide. Is this usual for these type of Crocs? Not ordered the classics before.
on 24 July 2012
These are Crocs Classics, what else is there to say really? My 6 year old has loved these, so simple to put on and take off, brilliant on and off shoes and very comfy. Also, they can just go in the washing machine when dirty, brill!!
on 4 June 2014
I love crocs and my kids have them every summer. I bought these as they were a great price with the added benefit of being Prime, so I ordered them at tea time and they were delivered first thing the next morning. Fantastic!
on 8 August 2013
After buying my daughter and myself some Crocs I purchased some for my son. Previously he had some supermarket own Croc style shoes but they gave him blisters. I am pleased to say the Crocs did not.
on 15 July 2013
My 5 year old loves wearing them. I bought him a pair of fake crocs some time ago but when he tried the real thing he said that these are much more comforable and soft. Worth the price.

See one answered question