Size: 12/13 UK Child|Colour: Green (Island Green)|Change
Price:£20.06+ £10.95 shipping

on 10 May 2013
I was a bit dubious about getting crocs for my 3year old daughter but I'm so glad I did. Excellent value for money!! I will be getting a few more pairs in different colours. They will be perfect for our holiday!!

Well I thought these Crocs were fab until I tried ordering another pair exactly the same due to my daughter loosing one of hers on our camping trip.

The pair she had were size 8/9....perfect fit. I placed exactly the same order, received Crocs but they were too small?? It turns out that they were made in Italy not Mexico like the 1st ones...so now the dilemma begins, do I order the same again and hope thy're made in Mexico or do I order next size up and hope they're from Italy?

I ordered exactly the same again after contacting Amazon and asking if I can specify which Country they are made in...they said 'no'. Crocs arrived....too small, made in Bosnia!!!!!

To cut a long story short....4 pairs of Croc's later, I still didn't receive a pair that fitted, even ordering the next size up, so gave up. I was very annoyed as I was so happy with the 1st pair I received and if I place an order and then place exactly the same order I expect exactly the same product, but this did not happen!!!

I must say though Amazon Management especially Tracy M was very helpful and efficient in trying to sort out my problem and kindly let me keep the last pair of Croc's for when my daughters feet are big enough to fill them!!!
on 4 August 2015
I was never a fan of crocs especially for adults as you see so many over sized crocs been scrapped down the pavement in fear that they may be left behined should they walk normally. Having been pressured into trying them for my son i reluctantly bought a pair as they were so cheap on amazon compared to the high street, what a shock that they fit perfectly and when my son is itching to get out into the garden they can be put on very quickly much to his delight. They have been very durable and he has been the envy of many a child and adault as he makes his way with his crocs on and not a dragged heel in sight. Great price and as we got the correct size they are a perfect fit. I can almost say I'm a convert, almost that is.
on 5 March 2015
I am not sure if this is a fake or if crocs just do not have a standardised shoe size. Either way I packed these in my suitcase without thinking, knowing that they were the same size as a single navy croc that I was missing. Sadly when on holiday I realised upon putting these shoes on my son that they were dramatically smaller than his other pair which were supposed to be the same size. I compared these to his twin sisters crocs also size 6/7 and again this new pair were vastly smaller. My son spent the holiday hobbling around with his foot crammed into a shoe that was too small. I write this review so that others do not make the same mistake.
on 30 August 2011
Our grand-daughter has feet on the wider size of even the more highly rated end of childrens' shoes. This makes it both expensive and well nigh impossible to buy nice shoes that fit. But now we have discovered Crocs. We can actually see how they fit with adequate space on the top of the foot as well as across the width.

For rough and tumble use they are brilliant...granny and grandad do not have to worry about her scuffing her lovely shiny little black shoes (fitted by experts but still a bit on the narrow side)and she can do what she likes in them. And being nearly two she usually does!

She wears them with the strap behind the heel, not as a "flip-flop". We find them easy to put on, especially now she has worn them a little and the heel strap has a bit more give. She can just about get them on without our help and taking them off is easy for her. They are lightweight and so easy to clean. The other day we amused an entire bus queue by splashing in puddles. Of course the feet got wet but the shoes didn't mind!

Then of course there's the colour! They are SO pink that they met with total approval at first sight!

I don't know what we will do when winter comes and the holes give access to Jack Frost. Do they make them without the holes I wonder...
on 18 June 2013
My daughter is using now size 25 or 8uk, i've ordered size 8/9uk, and are way too big, this is a 26 large.I could not exchange the size of the shoes with amazon, they refused to do it, the only possibility was the refund. So I keep them, because the shipping cost is very high, and maybe the shoes will be the right size next year, and ordered a smaller size 6/7, which is a 22/24. So be careful with the size you order, this form is big. Attention that this model is made in china, and the material more harder than the model in red, which is made in italy. The clogs made in italy have more quality, so I liked more the red one's.
on 6 May 2015
I have to give It four stars because it arrived promptly and was as described. I ordered the size 10/11 as my Granddaughter is a size 10. However once on the strap which goes round the back of the foot pushes the foot forward which meant her toes were touching the end. On the crocs website it mentions these shoes come in three different width fittings. These particular shoes only seemed to come in a roomy fit whereas we would have done better with a standard fit. I didn't know about the width fittings until I started googling about how to work out the sizes.
on 14 June 2013
Great girl sandals for playing in the garden or on the beach.
Gorgeous fuchsia-vibrant pink colour, my daughter is very happy.
on 7 December 2012
I bought these shoes as a 'potty training' shoe recommended to me by other mums for their cleanability and comfort.I didnt want his leather shoes to be ruined. I tend to be highly suspicious of ill-fitting shoes and have always bought the leading brand making sure my little boys feet are measured.When they came i wasn't keen on the holes on the top and sides of the shoe thinking about winter warmth, but I realised the benefit of seeing where my little boys toes were through them and was reassured. My little boy loves these shoes calling them his 'red boots' and runs about in them saying 'they're amazing'. I can see that he finds them extremely comfortable, I can see where his toes are, and they clean up fantastic. I wouldn't use them as a winter shoe of course, but for their purpose they are great. In fact I like them so much I am planning a second pair to use as a slipper and will no doubt by them in future from the same seller as they came very quickly. Highly recommendable!
on 21 May 2013
These are nice crocs and a good price, but be prepared for them not to fit. My daughter is a size 8 - the crocs 8/9 were way too small, and 10/11 are far too big - we're saving them for next year! I recommend only buying them from sellers who will pay for return postage.
on 2 July 2015
Another pair of crocs for my 9 year old son, he's worn them from age 3 and lives in them from spring til winter. Brilliant shoes for kids, so quick to get on and off and he wears them in the garden, playing out or on the beach - perfect for holidays, no point taking other shoes, they're comfy, cool and waterproof.

I like the ankle strap to be a snug fit as he runs everywhere so I order a size smaller but there's still plenty of toe room and they never pinch. My son takes a wide fitting and we often struggle to find comfortable shoes but crocs are roomy without being loose. I usually buy three pairs of school shoes a year because of growth spurts but only ever buy new crocs every year or 18 months.