Size: 2 UKColour: Blue (Sea Blue)Change

on 8 September 2013
These crocs actually come in 3 different widths, but there is no information on this, nor is there an option to select one.

We ordered size 1 and were surprised to get really big shoes. The size on the shoes says 1 - 3 and on the label 1 - W3. So we looked it up and the 3 means very wide.

So I tried to get a new pair from the seller, but there is no option to do so.

The crocs look really nice but my son cannot wear them at all. My advice is go to a store or buy from a seller that declares the width of the shoes.
on 16 July 2012
gorgeous colour. We are complete crocoholics and use them for play, beach etc. When they get grubby shove in washing machine and they're as good as new! Come up wonderfully clean on whatever cycle! Also obviously can be handwashed but when we're sandy from the beach we dump them in with our clothes and it's all good! Beautifully comfy and not sweaty or anything. Very soft and squishy and light! Great for popping in handbag as just incase shoes! Enjoy!
on 20 August 2012
Good pair of shoes for my little girl. Easy for her to put on by herself and very soft to wear. Great for playing in the garden. I have Crocs for both of my children now and always have to go down a size. My daughter is size 7 1/2 but fits into 6-7 in Crocs. Size 8-9 were huge. They seem to come big to me.
on 21 December 2013
just purchased a junior size 1 navy they arrived saying J1 w3 this means extra wide again there was no mention of this in the sales pitch online. feel annoyed and mislead would never have bought a w3 width for my son. will see if amazon tries to charge me to send them back when sales pitch made no mention of width size. disappointed.
on 19 July 2013
The ultimate kids summer shoe. Both my kids pretty much live in their crocs all summer and would in winter too given the chance . For them........ Light comfy, cute colour, slip on/off easily, can jump in puddles, swim, shower, basically do what they want in them without mum nagging. For me.... No polish required, just a quick rinse under the tap and they are back to new, great for camping, walking, playing etc. generally multi functional. a lot cheaper than a leading brand Sandle too. Don't be tempted to buy the cheap fakes as they rub the kids feet and don't stay on as we'll. I'm a big crocs fan. Can you tell?
on 8 September 2013
Just recently had a hip replacement and needed something easy to get off and on. These were just the job? And they are so comfortable and versatile for walking round the house and into the garden even when it is wet, as they can be washed over and dried very easily. I only purchased them when I borrowed my daughters but they were a size 5 and thought I must have a pair of these in my size 3. Hence the purchase, Love the colour too. When my hip is better will probably purchase more in other colours for all the walking I have got to do.
on 24 May 2014
Love these Crocs as does my daughter. Bought now weather getting warmer and kids are in and out of the garden. Perfect on off shoes and at the end of the day they go into the sick for a good wash. These are a wider fit Croc, which I couldn't see anywhere in he listing but the label attached stated 'roomy fit' with a C next to the size. I couldn't see this in the listing but my daughter has got broad feet so know problem but if your little one has narrow feet these may fall off. Excellent purchase for me!
on 11 February 2015
I ordered these in green for my 3 year old daughter and we just love them. I was a little hesitant to order these because I never order shoes or clothes online (not sure if the sizes would be correct and I like to try it on) but these are simply amazing! The color is absolutely gorgeous :) My DD wears a shoe size 8, I ordered size 8/9 and they are just right, with a little bit of room. We all wear slippers at home and crocs are the only ones my daughter wants to wear. Very comfy and just perfect.
on 12 October 2012
Bought these for my toddler in size 6/7. My daughter is size 6 normally and these were big on her. I knew in advance though that Crocs run big, as I'd had some myself, so I don't mind and would rather she grew into them instead of buying the size smaller and them being too small.
They are normal crocs in terms of comfort and appearence. My daughter loves looking at them as she walks about. They will last well and can be worn with or without socks.
Overall very pleased for price paid!
on 22 June 2014
Recently had my son's feet measured at the shoe shop - he was 3H. These crocs are ideal for him as he has wide feet. He has just grown out of the J2 ones so I just ordered J3 and they fit nicely with a bit of growing space but hold on nicely so he can run and jump in them like 8 year olds do. Having a very adventurous and lively 8 year old who seems to attract dirt, wet and mud like a magnet - these crocs can be easily washed and dry quickly - so I love them too.... Bargain price too.