Size: 8 UK Child|Colour: Green (Volt Green)|Change
Price:£12.99 - £75.00

on 10 January 2013
These look gorgeous, but they are too tight round the top. Can't get more than one thin pair of socks in, and i am sure they would rub. Have to return them, regretfully.
on 6 February 2014
This has been one of the best purchases I could have made EVER. My daughter adores playing outside and can never resist a patch of mud. My girl could get soaked in a coin-sized puddle, so she needs boots that can keep her feet dry and I need her to have a pair that can still somewhat resemble footwear after her playtime. These little darlings are it! There is no lining and it is all a single rubber material (it's Crocs, so it's their go-to material). This has made all the difference! I can wash them inside and out and there is virtually no drying time. Plus, they continue to look new each time. So win-win all around for us here.

I know from reading some of the other reviews here that others found the sizing off, I cannot agree or disagree as I tend to buy a size up and just put thick wellies' socks on my daughter's feet. She seems very comfortable and is able to move easily in them. Currently, she wears an 8-8.5 (26cm), but wears these Croc boots in a size 9.

I certainly would not hesitate buying these again once my daughter outgrows her current ones.
on 31 January 2014
Little one loves her croc sandals so when I was looking for new wellies and I saw these, I was optimistic. They are just lovely - we have them in the bubble gum pink colour and it's a pretty shade but will go with anything. She can get them on and off herself and they are easier to walk in that normal wellies because of the croc shaping and support underneath. They have been well tested in this weather and clean up well after muddy adventures. The little reflective strip on the back is a nice touch. Having read the other reviews, I ordered a size up and they are roomy but fit well. Great value for money here, especially in the colour we chose. Would recommend.
on 12 November 2015
The neck of the wellies is far too thin. I couldn't get my sons feet into them even though the food size was larger than his size. I think he wore them twice, it was just an ordeal getting them on and off and his trousers had to stay on the outside too. Very disappointing
on 26 February 2014
After reviewing these croc Wellies on Amazon I chose a size above. My boy is a toddler 7 so got an 8 and this fits fine. Not much room around the leg area but ok. The main reason for choosing The croc wellie is due to them being light. Very pleased with product.
on 17 June 2014
I found these boots problematic. I have them in a larger size for another of my children and they're great so I ordered then for my toddler. I found them next to impossible to get on and off as they are so narrow around the ankle. I had to send them back.
on 17 June 2016
I have been on the lookout for wellies for my very active 8 yr old son. He has worn through too many wellies to count and I was not eager to replace his newish ones that he'd gotten a hole in. The Croc brand caught my eye as his clog style crocs have held up very well even considering that the dog had a bit of a chew on them. As we were headed out on a week long camping holiday with a lot of rain in the forecast I was desperate to find a pair that would hold up to an active boy's adventures.

These wellies have definitely proven themselves. They are a solid construction that don't have seams that look as though they are going wear quickly and split open. They fit very well on his feet and are snug in all the right places. The handles allow for ease of getting them on. The colour is wonderful. There is plenty of room for him to tuck his trousers into the boot to keep them from getting soaked.

My son spent most of our days running around in his wellies. They held up very well and his feet were never wet. We paired them with a waterproof trousers over his jeans and, as long as he tucked his jeans in his wellies and keep the waterproofs over the shank of the wellie, his bottom half was completely dry. He said they were very comfortable and he never complained of blisters or sore feet, which we have experienced with other wellies.

I imagine these boots will actually last until he outgrows them and then we will be able to pass them down to a smaller boy. I will definitely replace them with the same style of Croc wellie. These are a gem when you have an active child. Definitely worth the price. Thank you Croc for making another quality product!
My Little one has these in Pink.
They are by far the best wellies we've ever had.
They don't have the thick clumpy sole that most wellies have which makes these super light.
They are easy to get on and off with the handles, and now we have a pair, it's something I will keep getting each time she grows and goes up a size. They have certainly been tested to the max this winter.
My little one sticks them on now every time she goes into the garden as she can get them on and off so easily by herself.
Well worth buying.
review image
on 22 January 2014
I like the visual of the product and it seems to be comfortable, but the first time my son attempted to take it off it ripped. Had to fix it with Super Bonder...
on 15 December 2013
I didn't read the sizing info so although the boots look great I will have to get another pair for my daughter who has very broad feet. Fortunately they will fit her twin sister who doesn't need a new pair but that's fine because I'm sure they will fight over these. Will revise this review when they've both had a chance to wear them.