Size: 8 UK|Colour: Brown (Espresso/Espresso)|Change
Price:£36.70

on 20 December 2014
Come up a little small. Elastic doesn't hold foot in the shoe, so repeatedly had to stop and push foot back into shoe and readjust the elastic.

Maybe I should have returned them for a bigger size and this wouldn't have happened.
on 28 March 2015
Size was OK, but don't hold foot at all and keep slipping forward. Probably OK for pool shoes, but not good for going even short distances. Shame as they are nice and light and I bought because I have other Crocs sandals which have been comfortable.
on 4 July 2014
I already had these same shoes in the pink and black varieties so I was pretty sure they would fit perfectly and they do. They combine the comfort of the usual crocs sole with the added advantage of a stretch top - making them a better and more comfortable fit than any of the ones that are all plastic. This is especially good if like me you have quite high insteps. People rarely realise they are crocs until I point it out and I have had lots of compliments on them. Easy to wear yet a little more stylish than the rest - I hope crocs continue to use this design in the future.
on 21 March 2014
Lovely and comfortable, I can see myself buying some more in different colours. Fantastic for holidays and with them being elasticated straps if your feet swell in the heat they won't stretch
on 15 June 2014
I have always worn croc sandals and these do not disappoint very comfortable to wear with the elastic straps and plenty of give should your feet swell on a hot day.
on 2 June 2015
Lovely sandal - much better than the plastic versions sold by Crocs which I find tend to rub after a day's wear. Very comfortable and good for long walks.
on 2 July 2014
Fits well , really comfey , never fails my expectations of this product .
on 6 June 2014
went up a size. very nice fit.cant wait to wear them. delivery very quick. great colour.could do with them in different colours.
on 12 July 2015
I purchased these sandals, they are very comfy, I purchased a size 6 I normally wear a 5 1/2 wide shoe .
They have elastic tops on the straps are generous,and comfy, I would purchase my own size in this particular design of sandal . I purchased a 6 it's a tad long but for this comfort I can live with it.
on 23 May 2014
I have wide, awkward feet, and it always difficult to get attractive shoes. These flatter my feet and are very comfortable for leisurely walking and lounging between pool and bar on holiday! Not so good for fast walking and running, as I found to my cost! I bought 3 pairs in different colours.