Size: 7 UK|Colour: Black (Black/Graphite)|Change
Price:£20.00 - £59.09

on 13 May 2015
These are super comfy shoes - you forget you are wearing them. Unless it's warm, or you are doing a lot of walking, and then you will be aware of them with ever squelchy step you take! In short, they just can't breathe. The upper material is stretchy so you can see the shape of your toes / toe knuckles - that's no big deal, but it did surprise me. Because they hug your feet, there is zero air movement. Even after a short walk around town, my feet were a sweaty mess. I don't tend to have issues with sweaty feet, so don't feel that this is a 'me' thing. I find when I am out and about, and then sit down somewhere, I have to slip my feet out to let them dry off a bit - not so good. I usually order a size up in crocs but when they arrived they were too big, so I ordered the size I normally take in other shoes, and those fit perfect. The black simple style also makes them look like plimsoles so not the height of fashion. But for a quick dash school run, or to the corner shop, these will be perfect.
on 20 August 2015
Bought a similar pair in America with a mesh upper and love them, so I was looking for another pair in another colour. Couldn't get the mesh ones here and these have a smooth upper but are the same shoe. Are comfortable straight away as the material is flexible, so no wearing in. Yes they do make your feet a bit hot, but only after wearing them a while so just air your feet a moment and then alls well again. You could wear little thin socks with them if you want. I would like more pairs in different colours. Very easy to just slip on and go. I like them a lot.
on 7 July 2014
I only ordered these last night, Sunday, and received them at 9.30am Monday, Amazon are so good to shop with. The shoes are lovely and comfy, ordered a 7 but normally a 6, other reviews said to get a size bigger and they are right. I have painful bunions and these are great because the fabric is like neoprene, so moulds to your foot, although I don't like my sticky out bunion, but I would rather be comfortable. I have looked at all the other crocs, and I am going to buy the wellies, boots and more....thanks Amazon.
on 11 March 2016
Looks great, fits well, light and comfortable. Everything I wanted! This was much more expensive on crocs website - this price is good value.
on 24 November 2015
Needed some comfy shoes for work as I'm on my feet all day. Wonderful! Such a difference after an ten hour shift.
on 13 April 2014
The material on top, kind of like a wet suit is really comfy. Very light on your feet and nice comfy sole. The only issue I had, I ordered the black and they're very plain (although it sounds obvious) it makes them look a bit like plimsoles.
on 2 May 2016
I bought these almost two years ago now and they're still my normal shoes to wear outside the house. They're very comfortable to walk anywhere in (I don't recommend running or hiking on a mountainside) and I love that I can slip them on and off when going from one house to the next. I will definitely be buying these again when mine do eventually wear out.
on 3 June 2014
easy to wear bought these to wear round the house and when I am riding my bike,great buy and good price
on 7 July 2014
had to buy two sizes more than my normal size...otherwise all ok
on 25 May 2015
Too big! Not very comfortable and really sweaty on feet.