Size: 6 UK|Colour: Black (Black/Black)|Change
Price:£36.37 - £48.90

on 8 July 2014
These Crocs Cyprus IV sandals are really lovely. I've only worn them once and mainly car to door, but so far so good. They look really nice on and feel good too, good heel height for when you want a lift and a change from flats. The design of these straps keep the foot in place and supported. So far no wobble or flying off the foot unlike the other design of the other Cyprus III which I ordered first - the strap across the top of the foot was too tight and after minutes of wearing left an indent and on walking one of them flew off which is hazardous! These ones are great though, look lovely and a good colour, I got the brown ones which are boardering black, I fancy the red ones but will have to save for those.
on 26 April 2014
Having bought a pair of Crocs last year (flats) for myself and loved them, I loved the idea of this more dressy style. They look very nice on my big feet, I'm still wearing them in and they are rubbing on a few areas, which I'm hoping will settle. I was worried that the heel wouldn't be very sturdy, but I didn't need to! The heels are solid and very easy walked in.
on 4 July 2014
I Love crocs for their durability & comfort but these jhave that and style!. Really comfortable especially as I have wide feet; but also really, really stylish & I wore them recently with a full legnth dress for a wedding & they were just the ticket. Really love these & they will become a great addition to my shoe collection.
on 2 June 2015
The front strap on these rubbed and i had blisters. Determined to keep these shoes so I wrapped them in a damp towel and put them in the dryer for 5 mins. Put them straight on from the dryer, they were still hot! I wedged a thick sock on top of my foot under the front strap. Kept them on for 10 mins and they've stretched perfectly! I love these shoes as they look great and I never thought I would wear heels again!
on 17 August 2014
Love them, have all the colours I could find - red, brown and black! Had knee surgery and thought I would never wear heels again, these are so supportive and comfortable. Great price when I bought them, all under £20 each!
on 17 April 2014
Excellent elegant choice for both comfort and style. easily dressed up or down, your choice. High heeled crocs are my favourite.
on 27 March 2015
I haven't worn high heels for 15 years because they alway felt very uncomfortable no matter how long i tried to break them in. These cyprus cocs are amazing, i take 4.5 in shoe size and went for a 5 , I have a narrow foot so they fit beautiful being a slim fit. I just cant believe how comfy they are, being short in stature I feel like a Lady again Thank you crocs.
on 4 August 2014
My friend was wearing these and when I tried them on was amazed how comfortable they are even though they are quite high heels, (for me!), very pleased with them, smart enough to wear in the evenng and yet resiliant to rain, an added bonus when living in Manchester, never realised crocs did heels so a revelation.
on 18 July 2014
I have only worn the sandals inside on the carpet but as far as I can tell the fit is good and them seem very comfortable.
on 9 June 2014
I had been looking for the perfect replacement pair of lightweight, non wedge high heeled summer slip-ons for a long time, and I was surprised to find them in a pair of Crocs! However, I am delighted with them: very comfortable, versatile and flattering.

See one answered question