Size: 8 UK Child|Colour: Green (Lime Green/Navy)|Change
Price:£16.54 - £56.76

on 13 October 2015
My daughter loves these boots this must be her 6th pair now. She is now at school and I thought she wouldnt want a another pair because she is a big girl now but this is what she wanted for winter again. The fit is as expected because I know always to order a size up in crocs. The purple is lovely she has always had the pink in the past so these are a nice change. Always robust and last until she has grown out of them although only down side is if you get mud on the fabric it is hard to clean and only the foot is waterproof but for a cosy winter boot they are ideal.
on 17 January 2014
Ongoing saga with finding wellies for my little chap (17 months with very wide feet and high instep) I thought these may work as hes calfs are too chubby for most wellies and I know Crocs are quire wide.
These are fab, was a struggle to get them on though as the hole is comparatively narrow. The actual foot part is lovely and wide but it was too much of a struggle to wrestle them on!
my search continues!
on 19 December 2013
Grandson is 8 and wears a size 1 shoes, these size 2 fit very well with a pair of socks.
Excellent quality, warm inside but not overly hot as to make his feet sweat.
Lovely colours, suitable for boy or girl.
Very easy to put on with the velcro strap.
Keep his feet nice and dry too. Nice sturdy non slip sole.
Buy these you will not regret it.
on 12 September 2014
Great pair of boots - stylish and cosy. Although a good width, the sizes come up small; glad that I took the advice of other reviewers and ordered a larger size - a size 11 is perfect for a Clarks 9.5 G fitting; some growing room without being uncomfortably big.
on 6 August 2015
This is the second pair I have ordered as winter boots as the previous pair was very good. I order 1 size bigger so can fit thick socks in them. They can potentially be a bit tight on top if you have a higher foot.
on 20 January 2016
These boots look absolutely great unfortunately they didn't even go on my 15 month boy's feet. He has wide feet so I thought these would be great. They look very roomy. Unfortunately the hole where you put your foot in it is so small that I couldn't get his foot in it at all! He has a high instep. I really thought that since these boots have a Velcro fastening then they would open up more but they don't! I will be sending these back.
on 18 November 2015
I bought these boots last year for my son for the winter and they done an absolute treat lasted through rain and snow and still looked great and kept his feet dry and warm so I ordered a new pair this year as I loved them that much! I would reccommend these definitely although all I will say is always go for the size bigger than what they are as they can be a bit neat but the size bigger fit perfect and as expected!
on 7 December 2015
Lovely boots
Soft lining, look lovely and nice and solid
Great choice for my wife footed toddler
A bit difficult to get his foot in would be my only negative (but still much easier than welly boots!!)
Already have a friend buying the same!
on 2 January 2014
The pair was was I expected. The delivery was accurate. The procedure was easy and flexible (I made a change to the order after it was delivered). But the price was a bit higher than the market price. Above all I am very happy with the behavior.
on 3 December 2014
Recommended by a friend...my son is size 6 so went for a size 8 but its a bit tight..Will buy bigger size in the near future.
Negative point is that he keeps slipping and falling while wearing these boots.Love the design and colour