4.6 out of 5 stars1,962
Size: 6-8|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£18.22+ £6.95 shipping

on 10 May 2015
the flip flops is really nice to start with...but it was only 3 months down the line. all the edge has already peeled out. the return and replace period has already passed. this is a luxury brand, i wonder why the quality of this item would be like this..i wish the seller would do something about this please.
I am a woman, 41, so at that age where comfort is far more important than style.

I broke my foot a few years ago and my foot is pinned and so having a shoe i can wear that doesn't hurt my feet is like finding a needle in a haystack.

I despise crocs, i think they are disgusting, always have, and about 6 months ago for Christmas i received a pair of crocs flip flops.

I opened them up, looked at my mother who had bought them for me and said are you joking mummy, crocs? You know i think they are vile, she laughs and says, you havent put them on your feet yet, i reply ok fine ill try them, so very reluctantly on they went and i honestly cant lie, it was amazing, they fit my feet like a glove, soft, squidgy, supportive, they dont rub, the little nodules massage my feet as i walk in them, i loved them. My mum had bought me a purple pair as they are my favourite colour and i wore them out, i wore them in the house like slippers even over winter, they were never off my feet.

I have now bought the black and Lime green pairs for summer.

I very rarely give 5 stars to anything but these are brilliant.
on 30 September 2013
I have never really been able to find flip flops that are comfortable enough for me to wear. These are amazing, so comfortable - excellent for holiday around the pool or just at home! I read the reviews before buying and noticed that there were conflicting comments about the sizing. I normally wear a size 5 in all other shoes but a size 4 in these fit perfectly.

On the crocs website they have a sizing guide with measurements and what size you are in crocs so it's easy to determine which size you need -

All the sizing is the same whether you look at normal/relaxed or wide fit (these are relaxed fit and the website explains what this means as well). I just measured my feet roughly and ordered the corresponding size.

These are just simple, plain, comfortable flip flops and for someone who could never really wear them before to say that is something! They're so good i'm thinking about buying a couple more pairs for the future!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 25 November 2014
I'm usually quite picky when it comes to flip flops because I can never find any that are comfortable to wear for a long period. I've had only 10 pairs, and only really wear a few. I tried these because they were only £7, so thought why not.

I received these and was actually surprised that it was comfy to wear, I took them on a beach holiday and wore them as much as I could, as I normally get blisters from flip flops from the straps, but these were actually very nice to wear for long periods and when they get wet (that's when I normally get blisters from the wet straps on other flip flops)

I would definitely recommend these.

Hope this helps anyone with flip flops issues like myself!
on 17 June 2013
I bought these flip-flops for my Mum, they are very light and comfortable, she even wears them to work sometimes (she's a teacher). I'm just thinking about buying one pair for myself as they really are so comfy and they are made of material that won't smell.
on 30 July 2014
They came on time. I am thrilled with the colour and the fit. These particular crocs are so wonderfully comfortable. They are light on the feet yet still manage to feel supportive. I have them in 7 colours and don't wear anything else all through the summer and also as slippers. I always had problems with sandals which often chafed or hurt. No longer I never suffer from painful feet any more and they even fit if your feet swell in the heat. I would strongly recommend them. How wonderful to be able to get them so quickly and easily from Amazon.
on 20 June 2014
These croc Flipflops/ Sandals are great! The fit really well and have great grip on the top and bottom. They are also quite squidgy and soft and allow a lot of movement, would strongly recommend for the price and quality.
on 25 August 2014
These flip flops certainly live up to my expectations, they fit like a glove (or should that be a sock!) and are sooooo comfortable you hardly know you've got them on. I bought them to replace a pair of M&S step tone flip flops that I loved but couldn't get again, my new Crocs out do my step tones as they are so light. I loved them so much I bought another pair different style and I love those too. Highly recommended.
on 6 June 2012
These are my first Crocs, and I fallen in love immediately. I've never worn something more comfortable. The size is perfect. I strongly recommend this product.
on 25 April 2016
Bought this having read positive reviews and thought it was genuine product since it links to crocs sub-site but the strap came off from the toe separator after just 5 weeks of internal use. The returns policy is no longer applicable and I see now this is an issue for many buyers. Crocs should review this design fault and at least refund or replace. Pictures attached.
review image review image