Size: 11 UK Child / 10 UK|Colour: Sea Blue/Red|Change
Price:£16.52 - £39.60

on 28 May 2013
Excellent purchase. Light and comfortable on my sons feet. Great for beach. Timely delivery and very reasonable price. Highly recommend this product.
on 8 September 2014
Because I got what I ordered, they look like the picture and fit the description. Quite quirky, with a different super hero pose on each clog. My superhero mad, not quite 4 year old grandson is going to love them for his super hero 4th birthday party.
on 14 June 2013
Very good picture design but how wide are they! I got these for a boy eight years and built like a stick insect I think he could fit two feet into one crock, but very good value if you have a larger child.
on 4 June 2013
These are great shoes but the sizes run bigger than other Crocs I've bought. If you are between sizes, opt for the smaller rather than larger option for these because they are marked Roomy Fit.
on 1 July 2014
It's a pair of superman crocs. My 4 year old son loves these and wants to wear them all the time , even in bed. What more can be said.
on 30 April 2014
Bright colours and an excellent hit with my grandson-a good purchase and fits his feet just right. He wears them with pride
on 15 August 2013
rated okay because of price. crocs are a good wide shoe so brilliant for kids with a *F* or *G* fitting.
on 18 May 2013
I ordered these sandals for my 7 tear old son. They are nice but the only shortcoming is that they are "roomy fit" that is best for kids with wide feet . My son wears standard fit and was not very happy with them, hence I am a kind of dissappointed. The sandals fit was not mentioned in the product details that I believe should include the complete sizing information.
on 10 January 2016
Bought as a Christmas gift for my superhero mad 3 year old grandson. He loves them. They are a bit of a small fit - but the next size up would have swamped his feet so this was the only option.
on 6 October 2014
My son (2.4 yrs old) likes these shoes and they are very comfortable. Just the right size. Wud recommend. He's trying to slip them on himself.