on 1 August 2014
This is a great book for beginners. I have just become interested in crochet and had managed to teach myself a couple of stitches before reading this. I was looking for something to help me learn some of the other stitches. This book definitely does that, going through in detail how to do the basic stitches supported by helpful diagrams. There's a handy jargon buster included too and a number of patterns for different projects. The 'classic center piece' project is something that I hope to do in the near future!
on 1 August 2014
I've bought this book for my older sis, who is artistically minded and wanted to try out a different kind of art than painting. She has quickly become a crocheting nerd and seems to consider it a new hobby. If this book can produce such a result, then I can only recommend it to other people!
on 3 September 2014
My kind of book simple clear concise instructions even I can't go wrong !,,,,Can't wait to start a new project
on 5 April 2015
not a bad ebook
on 23 November 2014
Looks good but haven't had time to use it yet