Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.95 UK delivery
+ £8.99 UK delivery
+ £9.00 UK delivery
Cressi Antifog Spray
|Price:||£5.20 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Anti-fog spray for dive mask / swimming goggles
- Also works well with many visors
- Helps against mask fogging / misting
- 61 ml - Now more solution !
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Cressi Anti Fog Spray DF200050Prevents fogging of goggles whilst swimming 0% Alcohol 60ml Spray
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
So no need to spend a lot of money on goggles if you have this product.
A few tips that took me a few years to perfect. I'm one of the few people who doesn't have anti-fog spittle!!!
1. Spray on, rub with finger before changing, so leave for about 5 minutes. Rinse briefly when you get in. Use the product every time.
2. If you're warm before you get in, don't put goggles on for 2-3 minutes - allow face to cool down. Stops any perspiration condensing on the cold goggles.
3. When putting on and adjusting goggles, hold your breath! Mostly we're spluttering and gasping when adjusting goggles and treading water - but even a slight amount of breath will condense on the inside, so don't do it.
I can now swim for 3-4K in open water < 16 degrees without ever touching my goggles and they stay crystal clear.
I swim regularly (between 2-7 times per week) and one of my pet hates is when my goggles mist up! This product does help prevent fogging but it seems to replace the misting with slight smears. I use it every time I am getting ready to go for a swim.
I just give it one squirt per eye cup, wipe it around for a few seconds with my fingers, wait a few seconds and then rinse under a tap.
If you swim and your goggles mist up then this could be right for you.
Overall I'm pleased with it's performance for the price.
I no longer use this product as I have discovered a much easier and cheaper way of de-misting my goggles that actually works better. All you need to do is to use cheap liquid soap. I use budget handwash that costs around 39p for 500ml! I put in one drop per goggle lense, rub it in a little both sides with my fingers, then rinse. I also give them another rinse just before I put them on. I find that my method works much better than this anti fog spray as it doesn't leave smears.
Warning- if you use my budget method DO NOT FORGET TO RINSE THE GOGGLES THOUROUGHLY, otherwise you will have very sore eyes!
Andre (London, UK)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
doesnt work ! my cycling galsses mist up as bad as ever may as well of used water ! wish i had read the 1 star reviews before purchasingPublished 17 hours ago by David
A big disappointment tried the product on several swimming googles and failed to counter act fogging.Published 6 days ago by Alan Judd
I bought this last year and have been meaning to write a review. I use it every time I go swimming. It works well. Read morePublished 9 days ago by M Dassler