Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 31 Jul 2012 04:06:19 BDT
Will I get the credits with the game when it comes or will they be sent via email?

Posted on 31 Jul 2012 12:04:48 BDT
usually when they have that stuff it will be on a card in the game case. The UT edition of FIFA 12 all bonus content that had been bought along wit the game was redeemable from a unique code so i dont see why they would change it

Posted on 31 Jul 2012 20:31:09 BDT
So you believe both the code for the credits and for the free packs will come in the game case on the day

Posted on 14 Sep 2012 14:23:09 BDT
JohnStyring says:
their will be 2 codes in the case one for the ultimate team packs like on fifa 12, and one for the 10,000 points. What usually happens is that you start the game up and go to the download section on the menus and you will be able to enter your codes.

Posted on 29 Sep 2012 15:09:58 BDT
How does one actually enter the points into the XBOX? I have a code from Customer Services but no idea where to enter it. Thanks

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Sep 2012 18:00:32 BDT
You go to 'Redeem Code'. Then just type it in and submit. If it works then they'll ask you to download something.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  31 Jul 2012
Latest post:  29 Sep 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about