Just ordered this and arrived promptly. Some comments below from initial use:
- Was worried about comfort. Shouldn't have been: took on a 15km run and I have to say, no issues.
- Not bad range (about 5-10 mtrs without obstructions). Not a single interruption on that run (phone on arm-band), however have experienced a very occasional blip when in pocket.
- Very easy to use, no issues pairing and automatically pairs easily now. You need to remember to hold down the on button for 5+ sec though.
- Battery life worked for 2hrs+ so far, and likely lasts for much longer but haven't tested yet
- Great price
The constructive criticism bit:
- Sound is reasonable quality for casual listening, but (probably unsurprisingly) audiophiles will not be blown away. A little bassy for my liking, however changing EQ setting to 'Rock' on my iPhone seems to balance it out
- As it's one size fits all, the loop is slightly too big for my head. Not a big issue, but it does mean that it bangs against my collar when I look up. Doesn't bother me for running, as I don't tend to run looking up at the sky, but if I was doing something that required that kind of movement, it would definitely bug me.
- As others have mentioned, no battery indicator. So just need to ensure you always charge the thing.
- In an ideal world, it would fold into something that would fit in a pocket when you're not using it
But what do you expect for the price? Fantastic value for what it is and very happy with this thing for running; have even started using it around the house.