on 8 January 2011
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter for Christmas. She loves story writing and I thought she would enjoy creating her own pop up story. The stickers and pop up sections of the books sparked lots of ideas and my daughter has so far written a lovely story with illustrations to go along with it.

It comes in a substantial box with lots of extras. There are two sizes of blank pop up books within the set. Both are made from good quality paper.

My daughter has now been inspired to use paper and card to make her own pop up books for her younger brother. I wouldn't recommend this to children who do not already have an interest in story writing or doing art and crafts as there are no set instructions to follow - you just use use the materials provided along with your own ideas.
on 17 August 2010
I bought this for my daughter's seventh birthday. She has absolutely loved doing them. She did them on her own and the finished priduct will be kept on her bookshelf. Size of books slightly smaller than I expected but well worth the money.
on 3 January 2011
My daughter loves creating and craft and this book set gives them the opportunity to make up stories and be creative in how they are going to decorate them. This would make a fab present for a little friend too. We bought this for my daughter (then 4) last Christmas when we were on holiday and she shared it with her new friend (then 8) and they made a book each. Both thorougly enjoyed their little creations. So we asked Santa for one again this year and she's once again enjoying it and is now writing in her own story. I guess that she may end up getting one of these each year so that we can map her drawing and writing progress and also her imagination though the years. Definately recommended.
on 30 December 2012
I'm really pleased i bought this as a christmas present for my nephew. He, and his mum, were so chuffed with it. And it's great value considering that the same product is selling for nearly £20 in WHSmith.
on 16 February 2014
My daughter was 5 when I got this for her. She was too small to do it herself, so we saved the larger book for when she is older and did the smaller book together. We created a little story book based on her birthday so I did the writing on the pages and she did the drawings and colouring in. The result is a lovely sweet little keepsake that we will cherish forever and everyone that has seen it loves it. She took it to school for show and tell and all of the teachers loved it and wanted to do similar things with their children!
on 12 April 2014
BOUGHT FOR A CHILD WHO LIKES MAKING UP STORIES. THIS BOOK WAS AN INSTANT HIT AND WAS TAKEN ON HOLIDAY AT THE CHILDS REQUEST.
on 31 March 2014
Haven't opened this yet as it's for a Birthday present and that's not until June. Bought one before it's for a 7 year old and his mother is a schoolteacher it gave her some good ideas for the children at school.
on 19 March 2014
This is a fantastic idea, especially for creative kids interested in making books, but as a product I would rate it as just okay because the quality of the materials are flimsier and cheaper than I would have hoped for. Given the price I suppose it is fair enough. A good starting point and quite unusual, so I hope it will be received with some enthusiasm as it's a gift for a child in my life!
on 26 March 2014
I love this!! I got this for a friends little girl and she was very excited when she got it. The instructions look a bit difficult so an adult would be needed if it is to be done right. Otherwise they could just do what they like but I think the instructions help you to use all of the pop up benefits of the set. It has markers and everything to complete it. I didn't get to do this myself (would have loved to though) but I think she will really enjoy it as she is very creative and loves to make cards!
on 5 May 2014
bought this for my daughter for her ninth birthday. She loved it so much that she ordered another one as soon as she got some birthday money! Fantastic motivation to write! Super hardback quality.