- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: AVA Publishing (10 Oct. 2005)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 2884790721
- ISBN-13: 978-2884790727
- Product Dimensions: 22.7 x 1.8 x 28 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,028,054 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Creative Vision: Traditional and Digital Methods for Inspiring Innovative Photography Paperback – 10 Oct 2005
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
About the Author
Jeremy Webb is a freelance photographer, digital artist and a tutor in photography at Great Yarmouth College, Norfolk with extensive experience in a wide variety of businesses including design of on-line education courses. He is contributor to numerous magazines and websites and undertakes regular exhibitions and commissions of his work.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Reference
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography > Techniques & Tools
- Books > Computing & Internet > Digital Photography > Intermediate & Advanced
- Books > Computing & Internet > Software & Graphics > Graphics & Multimedia > Image Manipulation & Creation