Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop Now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 52 questions
vote
yes,though require a 3.5 jack,I do both tv and desk top,
20 Feb 2014 by andrew m toze
vote
What you need from your record player is an output, not an input. I it has a headphone jack, that would do it with an appropriate lead from Maplins or your local hi-fi shop.
12 Oct 2014 by Paperback Writer
votes
Sure, I don't see why not. All you need is to run a 3.5mm male-to-male cable from the iPad's headphone jack into the back of the speakers.
3 Mar 2014 by D. Hughes
votes
I have my speakers at 150cm with the supplied cables,hope this helps.
17 Mar 2015 by Mr. M. F. Whyte
votes
There are two screw holes on the bottom front underneath the volume control's that's all I can see.
18 Jul 2015 by Who's Wee Dug
votes
Because the speakers are connected to the TV's headphone jack and plugging the headphones into the speaker's headphone jack will prevent sound coming out of the speakers you will need a headphone splitter to go in the TV's headphone jack. It will be Male to 2 female. Your headphones will then plug into one of the female jacks and the speakers into the other. Just type " headphone splitter" into Amazon and you find several. Couple of quid.
14 Mar 2014 by The Fryster
votes
They use a standard mini-jack connection so you might need an adaptor but it should work okay
12 Oct 2014 by Lowenhaus
votes
Sorry cannot be of help.I bought these for our Kitchen television that had a poor sound...they work fantastic
19 Mar 2014 by Mrs. L. Archer
votes
Yes, the input on the speaker is designed for line-out from your PC (3.5mm stereo: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phone_connector_(audio)#Modern_connectors)
13 Jun 2015 by J. R. Huxter
votes
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers