Pristine Music, Professional Quality
Creative takes speaker design a step further with the GigaWorks T20 Series II. Based on its award-winning predecessor, this new two-piece system, with its glossy black finish, has been carefully refined to enhance its visual appeal and acoustic capability, delivering a level of performance that's truly amazing. The GigaWorks T20 Series II will reveal how good your music can sound, with high-quality woofer drivers and high frequency tweeters for perfectly balanced audio, complemented by Creative's BasXPort technology for strong bass without a subwoofer. Two inputs let you simultaneously connect a PC and an MP3 player, without having to swap cables.
Audio to Complement Your Music and Movies
It's no secret that the small speakers built into most laptops and desktop computers leave a lot to be desired. The GigaWorks T20 Series II Speakers allow you to get the most from your movies, music, and gaming by providing rich, complete sound. A woven glass fiber midrange speaker works together with a cloth dome tweeter to create a high-quality sound delivery system. BasXPort technology produces the deep tones for impact when playing games, watching movies, or listening to your music.
Convenient Control and Expandability
Dial in the perfect sound to match your needs with the front-mounted bass, treble, and volume controls. A front auxiliary input allows you to plug in your digital music device or CD player, making it easy to listen to your digital music library. And a headphone jack lets you enjoy music and movies without disturbing those around you.
- High-end, two-piece speaker system engineered for the best music listening experience
- High-quality woofer drivers with woven glass-fibre cones provide warm mid-tones. Advanced tweeters with cloth domes deliver crystal-clear highs
- Creative BasXPort technology for strong bass
- Front-mounted controls for power, bass and treble
- Two inputs for use with different devices without swapping cables
- Speaker power:14 Watts RMS per channel (2 channels)Frequency response: 50Hz ~ 20kHz